Perfectly Packaged in New England
Candlelite Inn • Bradford, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Full Seasonal Breakfast
- Tanger Outlets Tilton Savings Booklet and Shopping Snack Pack
- Gift-Wrapping Supplies and Snacks at the Inn
As the minutes tick toward the holidays, your shopping list grows by the second. Avoid letting the clock catch you off guard with this Escape to the Candlelite Inn, where outlet shopping and wrapping supplies are the only miracles you'll need this season.
Located in Bradford, a historic town in the Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, the Candlelite Inn captures New England's character with its Victorian architecture and cozy atmosphere. At the inn—named Yankee Magazine Travel Guide's Editor's Choice in 2006—you and a companion will spend two nights in a Standard Room and receive daily full seasonal breakfast, a savings booklet to Tanger Outlets Tilton, a shopping snack pack, and gift-wrapping supplies and snacks ($221).
Once you've made yourself at home on three acres of Lake Sunapee countryside, you'll be just in time for a hot glass of cider. Next, check in to your room, fit with a queen-size bed draped in handcrafted quilts, then leave Father Time behind as you luxuriate in your antique claw-foot tub.
Start your morning with a delicious seasonal breakfast, then hit the shops at the Tanger Outlets in Tilton with your savings booklet. An included shopping snack pack will give you plenty of energy to carry those brimming bags from store to store.
After a marathon day of retail therapy, a selection of gift-wrapping supplies and evening snacks awaits back at the inn. Equipped with everything from scissors and tape to baubles and bows, you'll be ready to tackle the season in style by the time you finish embellishing your presents.
More adventure awaits just a stone's throw from the property, where three state parks—Mt. Kearsarge, Rollins, and Wadleigh—boast miles of hiking and biking trails. For a taste of the region's finest vintages, head 30 minutes north to Danbury's Haunting Whisper Vineyards. Antiquing is also popular in the Lake Sunapee region, so ask your hosts for suggestions in the area.
Wrap up your holiday to-do list while unwinding in the countryside—this New England Escape is a timely gift in its own right.
"From the moment we walked in the door, we knew we had picked the right place. A cozy fire was going in the breakfast nook, the smell of freshly baked cookies was in the air, and we were greeted with a smile. Breakfast was fresh and delicious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/20/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/5-6, 10/12-13, 10/19-20, 10/26-27, 11/18-23
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades to Mini Suite or Peach Room may be available for an additional charge, subject to availability at booking
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings