Blown Away in Niagara Falls
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Fridays ($99) or Saturdays ($139)
- $50 Dining Credit
- Tour and Tasting at Chocolate FX
- Tour and Tasting at Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Canada boasts the most powerful waterfall on the continent, with 90 percent of the Niagara River flowing over Horseshoe Falls. Combined with the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls, it produces enough power to light 24 million 100-watt bulbs at once.
How's this for a bright idea: Escape to the 2012 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence-winning Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and harness the power for yourself during a one-night stay for two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Fridays ($99) or Saturdays ($139). Parking is complimentary.
With a 12,000-square-foot tropical indoor garden setting the mood at this Three Diamond hotel—complete with trees, tropical fish, and a year-round 80-degree temp—you'll find your stay to be, above all, relaxing, especially during a dip in the heated indoor pool or one of two hot tubs. There's even a two-story kids' play park and arcade. Rooms are appointed with two queen beds and feature TV with movie channels, complimentary high-speed Internet, and MP3 docks.
Hungry? Get ready for decision time. Start your day at Windows on the Lane, a casual restaurant serving three meals a day. Or, save your credit for a nightcap at the Croft Lounge, where you'll also get two welcome drinks and a chance to boogie down to live DJs. Then again, if it's pizza and wings you're after, head for Mattoli's, available in all food outlets or delivered to your room. The hotel also features a McDonald's and a casual cocktails-and-snacks spot by the pool.
For a nominal fee, hitch a ride to the falls on the new WEGO bus system, which picks up right in front of the hotel. It also takes passengers to Casino Niagara and other city attractions.
At some point, drive yourself ten minutes north of the hotel for a tour and tasting at Chocolate FX, offering 85 varieties of artisanal chocolate and other sweets. Then it's off for a tasting and tour at Pillitteri Estates Winery, the world's largest estate producer of ice wine, which is made from frozen-on-the-vine grapes.
Turns out the falls are more than just New York State's largest producer of electricity. After a stay at the Best Western, a wine and chocolate tasting, and a visit to the falls, you'll agree that Niagara Falls, Ontario, is one electric place.
"The pool area was the perfect place for us to all hang out, the bar was great for some evening action, and the restaurant was excellent for breakfasts and a couple dinners. We were very pleased with the reception, bar, housekeeping, and restaurant staff.-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are October 12-13, 19 and 20, November 2-3 and 30, December 1, 14-15, 28-31, January 11-12 and 18-19
- Parking is complimentary
- Based on double occupancy; children 16 and under are free and additional adults are $10 per night paid directly to hotel
- Transportation not included for wine or chocolate tours
- Dining credit can be used at Windows on the Lane, Bourbon Street Bistro or The Croft Lounge
- Taxes of 16.39% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings