Prime Location in the Garden State
Comfort Inn Middletown • Middletown, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays with a Tour of Four JG's Vineyards ($120)
- Welcome Package
- Complimentary Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
You can't beat eastern New Jersey's central location, whether you're in the mood to explore nearby beaches or downtown Manhattan just an hour away. Stake out a piece of prime real estate in the thick of area action with this Escape to the Comfort Inn Middletown.
You and a guest will spend one night in a king or two-queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($120); you'll enjoy a welcome package, a complimentary Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse, and late 1 p.m. checkout. Weekend guests also receive a winery tour at Four JG's Vineyards.
Convenient to U.S. Route 35, the hotel is just minutes from the best of the Garden State—if you can bring yourself to leave, that is. The property's amenities range from a game room and heated outdoor pool to complimentary wireless internet. Kick off your shoes and relax on your plush king- or queen-size bed. And don't worry about forgetting various sundries at home; your welcome package includes water bottles, cookies or crackers, pens, and toothbrushes and toothpaste.
You won't want for food and drink either, as both are plentiful in Middletown. Drop by the on-site Outback Steakhouse, where you can treat yourself to a sizzling steak and savor a complimentary Bloomin' Onion. Friday and Saturday guests will take an included tour of Four JG's Vineyards for an opportunity to sample some local wine and see the scenic side of New Jersey.
The hotel is less than six miles from the PNC Bank Arts Center, a covered outdoor amphitheater that hosts regular concerts. The massive Monmouth Mall and indoor amusement park FunTime America, with 40,000 square feet of rides and play space, are also within easy driving distance.
Nearby Sandy Hook beach, part of the Gateway National Recreation Area, offers a variety of historical sites, beaches, and hiking trails. Or, visit the historic Asbury Park Boardwalk to bask in the seaside experience that inspired many rock musicians.
When you Escape to the Comfort Inn Middletown, you'll run out of hours in the day faster than things to do.
"I had a great stay here, the service was unsurpassed. I did not have a channel guide in my room and before I could hang up the phone and get to the door, the staff was knocking at the door with one."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22–23
- Guest must provide credit card upon check in for incidentals
- Pets an additional $30 per pet per night
- Includes late checkout; late checkout time is 1 p.m.
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings