Drink in the Smoky Mountains
Herren House Bed & Breakfast • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room
- Bottle of Wine and Homemade Treats in Room
- Discount Shopping Book for Downtown Retailers
Sipping a mug of mulled wine as the moon rises over the Great Smoky Mountains, it's easy to feel intoxicated with your surroundings. Good thing there's no prohibition of pleasures on an Escape to the Herren House Bed & Breakfast.
Even teetotalers will fall under the influence of this Asheville-area inn's Victorian charms. Located in the heart of downtown Waynesville, the Herren House boasts a colorful history as one of the longest-running boarding houses in the area (since 1897). Each king or queen room has been lovingly restored with many of the original features, including solid oak floorings and claw-foot bathtubs.
Stay for two nights and arrive to a bottle of wine and homemade treats ($175). Awake to the inebriating aroma of fresh-brewed coffee emanating from the dining room, where you'll feast on such decadent dishes as chocolate French toast topped with whipped cream and strawberries or crab eggs Benedict smothered in homemade hollandaise sauce. Sleep off the impending stupor with a mid-morning nap, or leave the house in high spirits for a day of exploration on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Winding its way through nearly 500 miles of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the parkway passes mountain meadows, historic farmsteads, and burbling streams packed with freshwater trout. After an afternoon exploring old-growth forests and endless vistas by hiking or biking, stop in for some liquid refreshment at a spot in downtown Waynesville and browse the stores with your discount shopping book in hand.
With so many delights to drink in, missing out on this scenic Escape should be a sobering thought.
"Michelle made a delicious breakfast each morning of our three-day stay, and we were able to walk to fabulous restaurants for dinner each night. Downtown Waynesville has many excellent shops and is convenient to numerous outdoor activities."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be booked by 1/20/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22-25, Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day
- Pet friendly and kid friendly rooms; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings