Winter the Mount Snow Valley Way
West Dover Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($239) or Suite ($329)
- Full Daily Breakfast for Two at 1846 Tavern & Restaurant
- 50% Discount on Ski or Snowboard Rentals from Equipe Sport
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
Winter is on its way in the Green Mountains of southern Vermont's Mount Snow Valley. Celebrate the season at the historic West Dover Inn, the area's oldest continuously operating inn, during a two-night stay for two among idyllic snowy landscapes.
Snuggle under the cozy quilts in a standard room ($239) or spread out in one of four suites ($329). Each room boasts a private bathroom, Internet access, and comes decorated with antiques. Some have a fireplace and Jacuzzi tubs.
The white clapboard home—built in 1846 as a tavern and stagecoach stop—stands majestically at the center of Dover's historic-landmark district. Dip into your welcome bottle of wine, then ask the innkeeper for a peek at a unique poem continually written by each of the owners, preserving the history of the inn for more than 100 years.
After a hearty breakfast for two at the inn's 1846 Tavern & Restaurant (choose any meal on the menu), have a wander around the village, where history buffs can check out the splendid architecture of 20 landmarked buildings dating from 1805 to 1885.
Reserve an intimate fireside table at 1846 Tavern & Restaurant, where Chef Kyle transforms seasonal ingredients from local farmers markets into inventive dishes like organic panko-encrusted chicken with a maple-bourbon cream sauce.
Pick up the pace to the speed of the Pony Express when you go exploring with High Country Vermont Snowmobile Tours, or hit the nearby slopes for some of Vermont's best skiing, where loads of fun await you at Mount Snow resort. You'll enjoy a 50-percent discount on ski or snowboard rentals at Equipe Sport. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are also popular.
Roll along at an unhurried pace with this Escape to West Dover Inn, where you will have the best of old and new as snow settles in for the season.
"Choose any of the inn's 12 country-elegant guest rooms—all of which are recently renovated—and find a warmth created by antique furnishings and hand-sewn quilts. Suites boast... fireplaces and spacious bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs."-- BBOnline
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012-January 2, 2013 and February 15-18, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and 14% resort fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings