A Warm Welcome by the Shimmering Windermere Waters
Fairfield House • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Spa Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival
- Two Bathroom Packs with Luxury Toiletries to Take Away, Towelling Robes, and Slippers
Beatrix Potter visited the Lake District every year with her parents. Amongst the quaint cottages and gardens she imagined her most famous characters, and once she'd committed them to paper and charmed the world, she used the royalties to settle in the area. Squirrel yourself away with your beloved with a two-night stay at Fairfield House in Bowness-on-Windermere for £149 (up to £301 in value).
The enchanting 200-year-old guesthouse, winner of a 'AA Highly Commended with Good Breakfast' award, sits in half an acre of garden—which can be viewed either from your bath in front of the window or the solid oak four-poster in your Deluxe Spa Double Room. If the journey has left you in a Jemima Puddle-Duck flap, hop into a massage shower that's big enough for two and make use of the luxury toiletries before slipping into fluffy towelling robes and slippers to enjoy a bottle of house white wine.
When you emerge for breakfast, you can choose from a selection that spans scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast to a hearty full English, or opt for porridge drizzled with Scottish whisky if the thought of heading out into the morning makes you long for Peter Rabbit's coat.
With 885 square miles on offer to explore, England's largest National Park—the Lake District—has amazing views of every flavour, and a lake cruise is the best way to experience them. Nearby, Fairfield's rugged landscape awaits keen walkers or for something intellectually strenuous, at The World of Beatrix Potter you could attempt to decode Beatrix's diaries.
This Escape is for two people staying two nights, with availability for all seven days of the week. Want more? Check out Fairfield House on Facebook.
"Lured by descriptions from the romantic lake poets, visitors arrive to take in the mountains, wildlife, flora, fauna, and secluded waterfalls."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 14, 2013 (booking can be made between 10am to 10pm any day of the week)
- Voucher not valid on 21 December - 5 January, 14 - 23 February
- A weekend supplement of £20 per person, per night applies for Friday and Saturday stays; to be paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Spa Double Room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival, with Glasses for Two, Two Bathroom Packs with Luxury Toiletries to Take Away, Towelling Robes, and Slippers
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 015394 46565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings