A Little Bit of Everything in Toronto
The Strathcona Hotel • Toronto, Canada
- A One-Night ($139) or Two-Night Stay ($260) for Two in an Executive Room
- Breakfast Buffet for Two at York Street Café
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Welcome Amenity Bag with Water and a Snack
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
As native Torontonians know, the city and its innumerable neighborhoods are so ethni-culturally nuanced that it takes a concerted study of the cityscape to truly know it well. This Escape puts you in the heart of it all to explore the corner-street gems Ontario's largest city has to offer.
Set up shop at The Strathcona Hotel, set amid the buzz of the Theatre and Financial districts downtown, for a one-night ($139) or two-night ($260) stay for two in an Executive Room, and get a bottle of red or white wine, late 2 p.m. checkout, and a welcome amenity bag.
Equipped with a king-size, queen-size, or two double beds, a writing desk, and a flat-screen TV, each Executive Room is elegantly appointed with European wood floors and California shutters, plus 250-thread-count sheets and luxe eco-friendly bath amenities.
Set out into the city after a buffet breakfast for two in the hotel's York Street Café. Walk northwest to the vast Chinatown neighborhood, centered at Spadina and Dundas Street West—sometimes called Old Chinatown, as it's one of several in Toronto—to grab dim sum at Rol San before browsing the silk dresses and handicrafts in the Dragon City Mall.
For a taste of the city's live theater scene, head to the Entertainment District for a show at the world-class Princess of Wales Theatre. When night falls, get to Koreatown for a bowl of spicy gamjatang (pork spine soup) and a reverb-drenched karaoke mic.
Then, head back to The Strathcona to soak the day in with a nightcap at 10 percent off from The Pub, where you'll come to one of two conclusions: You'll either wish there were more hours in the day or fewer neighborhoods worth exploring in the Queen City.
"With many refurbished rooms (and more on the way), this 65-year-old hotel is unpretentious and reasonably priced for its downtown location. Downstairs, a pub and cafe offer good deals on grub."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until February 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card required when making your reservation to cover taxes
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 6-7, 23-25, December 31 and January 29-31
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children under 12 stay free in parent's room
- Check in is 3 p.m. and checkout is 1 p.m.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- Room types are subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 23, 2013 • Enjoy By February 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings