Capital Comforts in Jefferson City
Capitol Plaza Hotel Jefferson City • Jefferson City, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a King or Two Doubles Beds ($59)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Two-Room Suite ($69)
- Breakfast for Two
There's a saying about the Show Me State and U.S. politics: As Missouri goes, so goes the election. We'll stay out of that debate, but this bell-weather beauty is sure to get your vote for the perfect place to experience a little executive treatment when you Escape to the Capitol Plaza Hotel Jefferson City in Missouri's capital city.
Cast your ballot for a one-night stay for two in a standard room ($59) with a king or two double beds. Or make your comfort campaign's headquarters in a two-room suite ($69). Regardless of which option you choose, you have the right to enjoy an included breakfast for two.
This AAA Three Diamond-rated and Mobile Three Star hotel in the heart of Jefferson City is two blocks from the State Capitol Complex, less than two miles from the Jefferson City Memorial Airport, and near the stores of the Capital Mall or the Crossings—meaning the only gridlock you'll experience will be the kind depicted on the evening news via your in-room TV, through a complimentary issue of USA Today in the lobby, or on your favorite blog thanks to free Wi-Fi.
Flex your political muscle in the hotel's fitness center and indoor pool before heading out to meet the city's public.
Shake hands with a host of dining options just a stone's throw away: The Park Place restaurant offers a range of dining experiences from family meals to romantic dinners for two, and the Fountain Court Lounge lets you loosen your tie with a more casual experience and an extensive wine list.
Outside, pose for the perfect photo-op along Katy Trail—the country's largest "rails-to-trail" project along 237 miles of farms and towns that's ideal for hiking and biking. Or, place yourself next to the seat of power at the Governor's Mansion. Built in 1871 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this home's intricate slate-tile roof and a hand-carved black walnut bannister in the Great Hall is sure to earn your seal of approval.
Treat yourself to a getaway that can deliver; this week's Escape to the Capitol Plaza Hotel is the perfect candidate.
"My wife and I stayed in July 2011 and were so thrilled with the experience we brought the whole family to stay over Christmas... The staff at this fine hotel are completely interested in making you comfortable and happy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 29-30, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2013 • Enjoy By January 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings