Every Season's Special in Newport
Newport Bed & Breakfast Inns: • Newport, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175) at the Black Duck Inn, the Blue Jewel Guest House, or the Newport Blues Inn
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates Upon Arrival
The summer home of presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy, the storied beach town of Newport, Rhode Island, is anything but dead come fall and winter. It may be a nip chillier, but the beaches are beautiful (especially with a light dusting of snow), and the Newport Mansions are always a sight to behold. There's even a week-long festival each February featuring concerts, cook-offs, and more.
Discover the other side of this classic New England getaway town with an Escape to one of three Newport Bed & Breakfast Inns. You'll get a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175) at the Black Duck Inn, the Blue Jewel Guest House, or the Newport Blues Inn.
You'll also enjoy a daily breakfast for two, as well as chocolates and a bottle of wine upon arrival. For an additional $40 per night, you'll have the option of upgrading to a room with a Jacuzzi tub, based on availability.
The three-room Blue Jewel is exactly that, a baby-blue 1893 Victorian appointed with stained glass windows and antique furnishings. The Black Duck is the most modern of the three, featuring seven rooms and suites decorated in contemporary furnishings with an eye on the past. The restored Newport Blues Inn comprises 12 rooms, each with hardwood floors and elegant furnishings. Rooms at all three inns are appointed with designer linens, private bathrooms (some with Jacuzzi tubs), and flat-screen TVs.
Known as the Sailing Capital of the World, Newport abounds with boats, even in the cooler months. Take a stroll down by the water to scope out the skiffs. Head to the Newport Mansions for a peek at 11 historic homes, which span from Colonial times to the Gilded Age and feature beautifully landscaped lawns, tours, and a look back at Newport's past.
Time for a hearty meal. Head for Newport Blues Cafe––named the top entertainment in town for ten years and counting by Newport Life Magazine. Savor a pulled-pork sandwich, a cup of clam chowder, and a generous slice of key lime pie, all to the soundtrack of world-class blues and jazz. For a more refined time on the town, tuck into native lobster with coconut rice, piquillo peppers, and a hint of curry at Tallulah on Thames, a swanky two-year-old restaurant that focuses on locally sourced, seasonal dishes.
'Tis the season indeed.
"Our room was spacious, well-apportioned, and very comfortable. The proximity to Bannister's Wharf, America's Cup Boulevard, Bellevue, and the lower Thames made the location almost ideal."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher valid for reservations until 4/22/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing vouchers
- Once the reservation is made, the booking is final; no rescheduling or canceling
- Blackout dates are 11/23-25, 12/24-25, 12/31, 1/21, 2/14-16, 3/16 and 3/30-31
- Free parking
- No pets
- No children under 8 years old
- Newport Blues Inn, Black Duck Inn, and Blue Jewel Guest House are a non-smoking properties
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrade to a room with a Jacuzzi Tub for $40 extra per night; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2013 • Enjoy By April 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings