A Sojourn with Style in the Chic French Capital
Hi Matic Paris • Paris, France
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two in a City Cabane
- Daily Breakfast
The idea of Parisian fashion having its own week is a little strange, as everyday in Paris is a testament to style—and if you're after a none-more-chic break in the French capital, then Hi Matic Paris is the place.
Two people can stay for one night in a City Cabane for £65 (up to a £110 value); or stay for two nights for £129 (up to a £221 value). Hi Matic Paris is situated close to the lively Bastille district, and this eco-friendly design hotel makes for a trendy urban retreat. Cutely designed and decked out in bold prints and block colours, City Cabanes boast a platform bed, memory foam mattress, and iPod docking station.
Each morning munch on an organic breakfast with wholegrain breads and jams to set you up to experience the wonders of Paris. Coffee and tea is available for no charge all day, and if you fancy a snack or have forgotten your toothbrush—so passé—just visit the Hi Shop, a 24-hour machine boutique selling everything from guide books to chocolate.
In the evening, take in a little street style as you explore the secrets of the Bastille district. Take a short stroll to Rue de Lappe for a drink in a buzzing atmosphere, then perhaps enjoy dinner in a traditional brasserie—this is an area frequented by true Parisians. Jump on the nearby metro and visit the Louvre to marvel at the Mona Lisa, gaze at the Gothic architecture of the Notre Dame, or take in tantalising views from the Eiffel Tower.
This Escape is for two people, and has availability for all seven days of the week. Direct UK flight options are available with easyJet, Ryanair, and more; alternatively, take the Eurostar from King's Cross St. Pancras (neither option included).
"Paris is the capital of fashion, art, and people-watching; a city where Chanel-clad ladies walk poodles along grand boulevards."-- New York Times
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Options B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 28 - 31 Dec, 29 - 31 Mar, and 1 Apr
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free wifi
- Deal based on double occupancy in a City Cabane room
- Upgrades to the View Cabane room is available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0033 1 43 67 56 56 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings