Living the Suite Life in Sin City
Alexis Park All-Suite Resort • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Crown Loft Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- $15 Food and Beverage Credit
- Complimentary Scheduled Airport Shuttle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Las Vegas is the glistening jewel of the Nevada desert—a magnificent feat of human ingenuity, but still a tad dry. If ordinary Vegas vacations leave you thirsty for something a little juicier than a stark hotel room, Escape to the Alexis Park All-Suite Resort just one block off the Las Vegas Strip.
You and a companion will spend two nights in a Crown Loft Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149), and receive a $15 food-and-beverage credit and complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport.
Spacious Crown Loft Suites are organized into two stories, the first filled with a living area and powder room. Upstairs on the loft level is a king-size bed and full bathroom. Your suite also offers a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a wet bar and refrigerator, and Wi-Fi.
Despite its close proximity to the Vegas Strip, the self-contained property insulates its guests from the din of Sin City. Garden paths wind through the well-manicured grounds, and three outdoor pools ensure you'll stay cool even in sweltering weather. A restaurant, lounge, and live comedy club provide all the food and fun you can handle in one day.
This is Las Vegas, of course, so you'll want to branch out and explore. Less than two blocks from the resort, you'll find the glittering strip of casinos that put this desert town on the map. There's no shortage of eye-popping sights, from the Shark Reef aquarium at Mandalay Bay to the Hoover Dam. Check out the spectacular lighted fountains at the Bellagio, or take a peek at the surreal wax likenesses at Madame Tussauds.
For a feast as memorable as Vegas itself, return to the Alexis Gardens Restaurant to use your $15 food-and-beverage credit. You'll order steaks, seafood, and decadent desserts from the extensive menu, dining in an open-air space that overlooks one of the swimming pools. For a more casual experience, the Pegasus Lounge offers drinks and pub fare from the grill.
Nevada's desert doesn't have to be a bare-bones destination. Get the full-service treatment at a true Vegas oasis with this Escape to Alexis Park All-Suite Resort.
"My husband and I recently stayed at Alexis Park and were very pleased with the resort. The suites are very nice and really affordable. The pools are lovely. This is a non-gaming resort away from the noise of the main strip. Very relaxing."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by February 12, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/30-31, 1/7-12, 1/18-19 and 2/1-2
- Guest will be asked for incidental deposit upon check-in
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Upgrades available
- Wi-fi and Internet access are available
- Airfare not included
- Airport shuttle must be scheduled in advance; all times subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings