A Warm Yorkshire Welcome in a Traditional Coaching Inn
The Black Swan • Ripon, United Kingdom
- One- (£39) Two- (£69) or Three-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
Picturesque Fearby in North Yorkshire occupies an enviable spot overlooking the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales—but the best thing about the little village has to be its passionate love of local ales. Drink in the scenery with a pint of the good stuff courtesy of this week's Escape to The Black Swan in the pretty English parish, winner of a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
There's something brewing at the 17th-century country inn: an overnight stay for two people in a standard double room with king-size bed is just £39 (up to a £97.90 value). Alternatively, get the same package for two nights for £69 (up to a £195.80 value) or three nights for £99 (up to a £293.70 value). Your accommodation is brimming over with unexpected luxuries—from the Egyptian cotton sheets to the under-floor heating. Many rooms also boast expansive views of the moors, woodland, or Vale of York.
Line your stomach with an inclusive breakfast at the restaurant each morning—as well as whatever you like from the cold buffet of fruit, yoghurt, and cereal, you'll make a hot selection from dishes such as the Yorkshire cooked breakfast, hot oat porridge with a swirl of local honey, or eggs Benedict with smoked salmon or roast ham.
The hotel itself serves more than 25 real ales, but outside its doors the local area is overflowing with other opportunities—take a guided tour of the Black Sheep Brewery and then relax with dinner at its very own bar and bistro, or be drawn in by the roaring log fire at Theakston's Brewery and sup your draught in the beer garden amid all the action. Elsewhere, history buffs can savour a drop of the Druid's Temple—a stone circle overlooking scenic Lower Wensleydale.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night will incur a £20 supplement per person, payable directly to the hotel.
"Much of North Yorkshire’s untamed, untouched quality is preserved within the confines of the county’s two superb national parks—the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 27, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 21 December - 5 January, and 15 February - 23 February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Saturday night stays incur a supplement of £20 per person, per night; to be paid directly to the hotel upon booking
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Offer may not be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Voucher includes Breakfast
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01765 689477 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • Enjoy By March 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings