Winter Wonderland in 'The Festival Capital of Wales'
manorhaus Llangollen • Denbighshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Boutique Suite Sunday to Thursday (£79)
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Boutique Suite Seven Days a Week (£179)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in the Restaurant
Llangollen in Denbighshire is a chocolate-box town of beautifully preserved heritage—from its vast green spaces to its red-brick houses with their slate roofs, and its steam train service to its horse-drawn river boats—but it's also earned itself an unlikely reputation: as a festival capital of Wales. Even the chill in the air won't put a stop to the fun this festive season—and you needn't camp out to join in thanks to this Winter Warmer Escape to manorhaus Llangollen.
A far cry from a windswept tent, you and a fellow fun-lover will stay overnight in a boutique suite at the converted Victorian townhouse between Sunday and Thursday for £79 (up to a £195 value). Alternatively, make sure you're the last ones standing with the same package for two nights—including weekends—for £179 (up to a £375 value). Either way, there are no sleeping bags required in your spacious, stylishly appointed mini-apartment: expect a bedroom with double bed and iPod docking clock, en suite with rain shower, and living room with Douwe Egberts Senseo beverage machine and 32-inch HD TV.
There's no need to bring your own supplies when a full English breakfast is included with your stay—think modern cuisine made with locally sourced produce wherever possible, and served in a chic setting of grey upholstered chairs and cubist, contemporary light fittings. Return for dinner after the festivities on your first night and receive a bottle of wine on the house.
The party starts on November 24 with the Christmas Festival, when live bands, a hog roast, craft stalls, Santa's grotto, and his festive parade pop up around town. Then it's bottoms up for the Real Ale Train on December 1, when you'll sup local brews as you chug along behind a vintage steam engine. Finally, on the first Sunday of every month, the antiques and collectables fair will land you a front-row seat to some serious vintage goodies.
"With more sun than Cornwall and less rain than the Lake District it is no wonder that this gateway to North Wales should be so popular with sightseers and walkers of all ages."-- Llangollen
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 29, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 23 December - 1 January, and 14 - 16 February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Option A valid between Sunday to Thursday only
- Option B valid 7 days a week
- Deal based on double occupancy in a boutique suite
- Voucher includes Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in The Hotel's Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01978 860775 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • Enjoy By March 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings