Beach Walks and Sea Air in Cornwall's Padstow
Crosshouse Hotel • Padstow, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Buck's Fizz and Cream Tea on Arrival
With bracing air, glorious views, and the sound of the waves to lull you to sleep at night, a life lived on the coast has been proven to make you healthier—so it's no wonder the residents of harbour town Padstow in Cornwall are always all smiles. Breathe in and fill your lungs with this week's Escape to the Crosshouse Hotel.
With its bleached, shuttered windows, the historic hotel houses all the charms of a 17th century seaside build, but boasts all the modern comforts you could ask for. For £99 (up to a £281.80 value) two people can enjoy a two-night stay in an en suite double room: perhaps you'll find yourself in the Fern room, with its breathtaking views of the harbour, or the Thrift, tucked away at the top of the house.
Everyone knows that sea air makes you hungry—lucky, then, that after a long walk on the waterfront, you'll enjoy Buck's Fizz and a delectable cream tea on arrival. The next night, maybe you'll sample the catch of the day courtesy of famous chef (and Padstow resident) Rick Stein, who owns four restaurants in the area.
The beautiful beaches aren't just for drinking in the scenery—Padstow is a fishing port, after all, so grab yourself a permit and a rod, and head to the cliffs. Not the angling kind? Then pick up some lines and bait and spend the afternoon crabbing. Alternatively, go for something completely different and visit the Eden Project, winner of the British Travel Awards' Best Leisure Attraction for 2011—just a short drive away.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Guests can upgrade to sea-view rooms for an additional charge.
"The coastal views are breathtaking, whatever the weather, and the fresh sea air will build a hearty appetite, fully answered by Padstow's pubs, restaurants, cafes, and food stalls."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 23-27 December, 29 December - 2 January, and 14 February - 17 February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited weekend availability so early booking is recommended
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Upgrade to sea view rooms charged at £25 per night payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Buck's Fizz and Cream Tea on Arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01841 532 391 prior to purchase for further information if required (office closed 23-27 December 2012)
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 65% savings