Mexico's Riviera Maya, Served Just Right
Encanto El Faro • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- A Four- ($1,152) or Six-Night ($1,728) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite from January 5 to March 31, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($984) or Six-Night ($1,476) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite from April 1 to December 20, 2013
- All Inclusive of Meals, National and Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Stocked-Daily Mini Bar, Room Service, and Non-Motorized Water Activities
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Figuring out the recipe for a perfect vacation can be tricky. Too much relaxation can leave you feeling leaden, while on-the-go getaways might return you more worn-out than revived. But it doesn't take a travel connoisseur to see that with its mix of rich history, natural wonders and beautiful beaches, and stellar food, Mexico's Riviera Maya nails it.
Playa del Carmen's Encanto El Faro resort sits squarely on the shores of the glimmering blue-green Caribbean Sea and one-bedroom suites are decked out with splashy tropical floral prints, terracotta-hued walls, granite kitchens, and spacious balconies. And it's seriously convenient, since nearly everything is included: three meals a day, booze and beer (both at restaurants and bars and in the well-stocked mini bar in your room), and water sports like snorkeling and kayaking.
During the day, whip up an adventure and take a ten-minute car ride to the Xcaret ecopark, where you can splash and swim with—and even lay a kiss on—playful dolphins. Or, drive a bit farther to marvel at the 600 AD era ruins of Coba, where you can take in lovely views of Lake Macanxoc from the top of the pyramid known as Temple of the Church. Scuba fans should explore the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef—the second largest coral system in the world (keep your eyes peeled for sea turtles). And steps away from the resort is Playa del Carmen's main drag, Quinto Avenida, a bustling, pedestrian-only strip of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Stir it all together and what do you get? A vacation that will likely leave you hankering for seconds.
"We spent most of our time down at the beach and it was amazing! We loved how it was so close to everything—we would just take off walking and see where we ended up."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Kids 5 and under stay and eat free, kids 6 to 12 must pay $40 per night directly to the hotel, kids over 12 are charged as adults
- Voucher is all inclusive of meals, national and domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, stocked-daily mini bar, room service, non-motorized water activities, taxes and gratuities
- NIghts must be used consecutively
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings