Wining and Dining in the Napa Valley
Chelsea Garden Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Wednesdays, in the the Palm, Lavender, or Palisades Room ($159)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Palm, Lavender, or Palisades Room ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday Night in the Palm, Lavender, or Palisades Room ($349)
- Full Breakfast for Two Each Day
- $50 Gift Card Toward Lavender Hill Spa
- $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit at Boskos Trattoria
- Wine Tastings for Two at Your Choice of Three Calistoga Wineries: Madrigal Vineyards, Envy Wines, August Briggs Winery, or Vermeil Wines
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The Romans knew the secret to life wasn't all that complicated—a cornucopia of food and wine makes for a very vita dolce. So it is in the Napa Valley. And at the northern end of this renowned wine region, the modest town of Calistoga, known for its hot springs and Mission Revival architecture, as well as for its wineries, offers the best of wine country in one small package.
About 75 miles north of San Francisco, the Chelsea Garden Inn—a quaint B&B situated two easy blocks from downtown Calistoga—sets the mood with a sumptuous yet unpretentious atmosphere. Each of the three queen suites is laid out with a separate living area boasting a potbellied stove fireplace, a throwback writing desk, and a flat-screen TV. The bedroom is appointed with a queen-size bed, all bathrooms are private, and a refrigerator and microwave offer kitchen-like amenities.
Cozy up to the fireplace in the great room or relax outdoors in the inviting courtyard with a bottle of award-winning Chelsea Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, available for purchase on-site. Mornings at Chelsea Garden begin with a country-style spread of fresh fruit and juices, baked goods, and a savory entrée.
Afterward, walk just two blocks to eclectic downtown Calistoga. The Inn's ideal location means you're close to several wineries; drop in for tastings at three of four wineries—including Madrigal Vineyards, Envy Wines, August Briggs Winery, and Vermeil Wines—located in Calistoga. For lunch or dinner, it's off to the nearly 30-year-old Boskos Trattoria, known for its wood-fired pizza, fresh pasta, and, of course, wine.
Next up: Say ahh at Lavender Hill Spa, an East Asian retreat set on a terraced hillside garden not far from the inn. This award-winning spa offers everything from volcanic ash baths to salt scrubs and massages—even a few couples' treatments.
"Just a block or two off the main street in Calistoga, this comfortable inn is a wonderful spot to stay for a long weekend. ... It was especially nice to be able to stroll downtown for outstanding evening dining. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $35 fee applies
- Vouchers include Full Breakfast for Two Each Day, $50 Gift Card Toward Lavender Hill Spa, $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit at Boskos Trattoria, and Wine Tastings for Two at Three Calistoga Wineries
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 14% room taxes not included; collected at property
- Based on single or double occupancy; children and additional adults allowed for a fee (maximum four people per room)
- Blackout dates include 12/23 thru 1/1, 1/18, 1/19, 1/20, 2/14, 2/15, 2/16, 2/17, 3/1, 3/2 and 3/3
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings