Flying First Class in the Birthplace of Aviation
Dayton Grand Hotel • Dayton, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a King Bed Suite with a Sleeper Sofa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Known across the globe as the birthplace of aviation thanks to native sons Wilbur and Orville Wright, Dayton, Ohio, is also the perfect place to spread your wings for a high-flying Escape—especially when you take off in first-class with a stay at the Dayton Grand Hotel.
Start your ascent in style inside contemporary guest rooms appointed with the lastest amenities: Think spacious king beds, high-speed Internet access, a private hard-wood work desk, and coffee service. Warm accent colors and modern lamp lighting create a heavenly atmosphere; complimentary continental breakfast served in the Polo Grille each morning is bound to send your taste buds soaring.
The Dayton Grand Hotel takes convenience to new heights. An on-site business center, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and a modern fitness center ensure you don't have to jet-set from here to there to maintain your daily routine. But you'll probably want to navigate what Ohioans call "The Gem City" all the same.
"Dayton's vibrant arts and cultural scenes boast numerous museums, theaters and galleries," says TripAdvisor. "The so-called 'birthplace of aviation' remembers its lofty past with the National Museum of the US Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. SunWatch Indian Village and Archaeological Park offers a glimpse at an earlier history of the area."
In town, navigate a bevy of shopping opportunities in the Oregon District or the Greene Shopping Center; or walk the grounds of the scenic University of Dayton. And after you've dined on the city's finest fare at restaurants like Roost, you won't want to come back down to earth.
"During our whole trip, this had to be the best hotel we stayed at. The beds were amazing and clean, the room was big, and the bathroom was roomy. The rooftop pool was really nice and the kids loved it."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings