Beachfront Bliss in the BVI
White Bay Villas • Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Villa, May 1 to August 31, 2013 ($959) or Between Now and April 30, 2013 ($1,199) with Four-Day Jeep Rental
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Villa, May 1 to August 31, 2013 ($1,419) or Between Now and April 30, 2013 ($1,685) with Six-Day Jeep Rental
- Daily Snorkel Gear Rental
- Two Pints of Caribbean Rum
Jost Van Dyke, at about six square miles, is the smallest of the British Virgin Islands. But its lush volcanic hills, plus the surreal blue waters lapping its shores, pack serious punch. For proof, look no further than White Bay Villas, hailed by National Geographic Traveler in 2009 as not just a reflection of its environment but as a property that has helped define Jost Van Dyke.
"With its panoramic view of the sea and ready access to the beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real discovery for couples or larger groups seeking a first-rate, secluded retreat."
Your private villa features a full kitchen, full baths, and bedrooms with decks overlooking the sparkling Caribbean. You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who have been a highlight of many vacations. "They befriended us and included us in their day-to-day activities," say former guests. "I think that the staff really makes the place!"
Explore the island's six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your Jeep, courtesy of Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers to cowboy boots, use your snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas.
A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—dine on mouthwatering barbecue at Ivan's Stress-Free Bar. For an after-dinner drink, take a 15-minute walk to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try the famous Firewater Rum. Live reggae and dancing keep the island up all night.
"Pure seclusion overlooking best beach on a laid-back island of just 180 residents. It's a 15-minute walk to Great Harbor for bakery [and] grocery. Indigenous fruit grown on grounds: papayas, mangoes, bananas. Stunning views wherever you turn."-- National Geographic Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/22-1/2, 1/18-21, 2/15-19, 3/29-4/2, 5/24-28 and 7/3-7
- Must be at least 25 years or older for rental car authorization
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades are available and
- 7% government tax and 10% service charge not included, to be paid upon booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings