Take the Plunge in Cozumel
Occidental Grand Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from April 1 to 30, 2013 ($680) or May 1 to August 30, 2013 ($638)
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Royal Club Luxury Room from January 1 to 31, 2013 ($999) or February 1 to March 31, 2013 ($1,149)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities Program, Nightly Entertainment, Taxes, Gratuities, and Service Fees
- $50 Spa Credit per Person
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Anchored off southern Mexico in waters that rarely dip below 80 degrees, the island of Cozumel offers all the plentiful sunshine and teeming coral reefs to make a diver's dreams come true. For a Caribbean getaway with real depth, immerse yourself in a world of luxury on this all-inclusive Escape to Occidental Grand Cozumel.
This private playground by the ocean is hidden inside a secluded nature preserve on the island's southern tip. Here, guest rooms will welcome you with bright, open spaces and stylish appointments. Top-notch Royal Club Luxury Rooms also offer hydro-massage bathtubs, luxurious linens and toiletries, and plush robes, not to mention private check-in and reception, a private pool and spa tub, and exclusive dining and bar services.
Spend your mornings lounging beside one of three pools—including a striking crescent-shaped Relaxation Pool encircled by lounge chairs and umbrellas—or strolling along the boardwalk en route to the resort's own section of Cozumel's famed Playa San Francisco.
When you're ready for a change of pace, you can choose from a long list of on-site activities, including a fitness center and whirlpool, two lighted tennis courts, kayaking, snorkeling, and SCUBA clinics at the pool. Or, use your included $50 credit toward a relaxing treatment at the on-site spa and beauty salon.
Six international restaurants, four bars, and a nightclub are perfect for everything from an elegant dinner at a fine dining restaurant to a high-energy night of dancing—plus casual cocktails by the beach sprinkled in.
If Cozumel sounds like more fun than you can fathom, this Escape is one plunge you won't hesitate to take.
"You feel like you are in the middle of the rain forest, with tons of animals and beautiful tropical plants. The buildings are gorgeous and decorations are tasteful and authentic. If you stay anywhere else in Cozumel, you are missing out."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 30, 2013
- For any questions on availability please email email@example.com
- Blackout dates 2/16-23/2013 and 3/23-30/2013
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Vouchers are all inclusive of unlimited meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized water sports, daily activities program, nightly entertainment, taxes, gratuities, and service fees
- Nights must be used consecutively
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings