Gourmet Welsh Dining and Stunning Views of Snowdonia
Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel • Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- One- (£129) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea
- Midweek Portmeirion Tickets
- Seven-Day Availability
In the beautiful heart of Snowdonia lies an award-winning country house retreat where a friendly welcome and warm home comforts await those looking to experience the great outdoors. Hit new peaks of relaxation with an Escape to Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel, Snowdonia National Park.
The award-winning hotel stands in 20 acres of peaceful, Welsh woodland and listed gardens with stunning views of the Mawddach Estuary and the mountains of Southern Snowdonia beyond. An overnight sojourn for two people will cost just £129 (up to a £280 value), whilst a two-night getaway will be £199 (up to a £480 value). Cosy up in your luxurious double or twin room—all with mountain views. All rooms have exquisite furnishings, bathrobes, and 21st-century amenities throughout, including Wi-Fi, Digital TVs, iPod/iPhone player, Hi-Fi systems, and mini bars.
Take your included traditional Welsh afternoon tea in the sumptuous Morning Room and enjoy outstanding views to the Rhinog mountains. The award-winning kitchen team serve contemporary British food with an emphasis on flavour and local produce complemented by a simple presentation. Home grown herbs, salads, and vegetables from the hotel gardens along with exceptional local suppliers combine to create mouthwatering dishes which you'll sample as part of your three-course dinner on one evening.
The crowds disperse in Autumn and Winter leaving a peaceful beauty in their wake. As part of your stay you'll receive midweek tickets to the Italianate village of Portmeirion where you could ride the narrow gauge trains or potter around for an afternoon of relaxing entertainment. For those seeking an adrenaline rush there is mountain biking at Coed-y-Brenin or horse riding on the beach. It wouldn't be right if we didn't mention the real reason Snowdonia is so popular with visitors—the miles and miles of glorious walking trails.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"There are views of Snowdonia from the smart conservatory restaurant (slate floor, Gothic windows) where local produce (herbs and vegetables from the garden) is used for the contemporary Welsh dishes."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 15, 2013
- Reception open for reservations 10 am to 10 pm
- Voucher not valid between Easter Thursday to the Monday, 11 - 21 December, and 2 - 18 January
- Midweek Portmeirion tickets are only available up to and including the 1 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Afternoon Tea, and Midweek Portmeirion Tickets
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01341 422129 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings