A Tale of Relaxation in Historic Canterbury
Holiday Inn Express Canterbury • Kent, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner on First Evening
- Tickets to Canterbury Cathedral
- Seven-Day Availability
The Canterbury Tales were presented as a story-telling contest between pilgrims on a journey to Canterbury Cathedral. The prize for winning the literary competition was a free meal in Southwark. Embark on your own story-filled journey rich with its own rewards with a stay at the Holiday Inn Express Canterbury.
Set the scene with a two-night stay for two people in a double room for £125 (up to a £250.69). The modern hotel is just a short drive to Canterbury city centre, as well as being a great base for exploring other gems in The Garden of England. Wax lyrical on the features in your well-appointed, contemporary digs; en suite bathroom with power shower, included Wi-Fi access, LCD TV, and hospitality tray.
Come morning you'll be lost for words when you feast on your included daily buffet breakfast with a selection of warm pastries, scrambled eggs, baked beans, and sausages to kick start your day. On you first evening a three-course table d'hôte dinner is served up by the hotel's talented kitchen team. Round off an evening of indulgence with a tipple in the hotel's welcoming 24-hour bar lounge.
Canterbury is steeped in history and charm, the centre piece being the famous cathedral that you can witness for yourself with included cathedral entry tickets for two. Afterwards you could explore the boutique shops, cosy pubs, and quirky cafes that line the cobbled streets.
"With history along every lane, an old alehouse on every corner and a captivating World Heritage–listed cathedral plump in its heart, Canterbury is one of southern England’s top attractions."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 24, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner on First Evening, and Tickets to Canterbury Cathedral
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01227 865000 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2013 • Enjoy By March 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings