Disneyland® Paris / Walt Disney Studios Park Ticket
Disneyland® Paris • Paris, France
- Disneyland® Paris Ticket for One Person (Adult or Child)
- Purchase Up to 10 Tickets
- Includes Entry to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Tickets are Redeemable from December 14
In a Magical Kingdom, not too far away, a spectacular party is taking place to celebrate 20 years of Mickey and co. setting up home in the French capital. Disneyland® Paris are throwing a glittering bash packed to the brim with special events and unique surprises which you are cordially invited to attend.
- Grasp this year's hottest ticket for £39 per person; perfect for couples, families, and big kids.
- You can purchase a ticket for yourself and up to nine additional revellers.
- Each ticket allows access to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- Seek thrills at Thunder Mountain, a musical world tour in Fantasyland, and wild west fun in Frontierland.
- Space rangers can catch up with Buzz Lightyear in Discoveryland whilst sea-faring pirates take to the seas in Adventureland.
- Enjoy a Magical Encounter with your favourite Disney characters.
- Witness an extraordinary finale with a special nighttime show at Sleeping Beauty Castle featuring dazzling lasers, colourful fountains, and sizzling fireworks.
Wish upon a star and have your dreams come true in the never-ending fairy tale at Disneyland® Paris.
"Sleeping Beauty Castle will see spectacular flights of fancy wrapped around it as Peter Pan’s shadow escapes to bring you the rainbow reality of Disney Dreams®!—our unmissable new nighttime spectacular show."-- Disneyland® Paris
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Voucher is non-exchangeable and non-refundable (LivingSocial's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy and 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee is not applicable for this deal)
- Limit 10 per customer
- Vouchers must be presented at the Parks in paper copy, electronic copies cannot be accepted by Disney
- Ensure the purchaser has their credit/debit card and valid personal photo identification for identification purposes
- All other associated travellers must be with lead purchaser at point of collection and entrance
- Each LivingSocial voucher entitles 1 person entry to the 2 Parks for 1 day only
- Check Park opening times at news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/index.xhtml#
- Vouchers shall be exchanged against tickets providing access to the relevant service and shall be exchanged at the park ticket booths for the relevant Disney Park Tickets providing admission to the relevant Disney Park(s), subject to capacity, for the number of days stipulated on the vouchers
- Members may exchange their LivingSocial Voucher(s) for entry to both Disneyland Park Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park Paris (the "Parks") on or after Friday 14th December 2012, but not before. Thereafter, guests may exchange their LivingSocial Voucher(s) for entry to the Disney Park(s) on any day of the week up to and including Wednesday 27th March 2013, with the exception of December 23rd, 24th and 25th 2012, January 2nd, 3rd and 4th 2013, and March 23rd and 24th 2013
- Valid for any attractions, shows and parades (except the Shooting Gallery and Video Games Arcade in Disneyland® Park) for 1 entire day. The ticket does not entitle to attend special events or parties in the Disney® Parks
- You can enter and leave the Parks as many times as you wish during the same day
- Entrance is subject to Disney Park capacity
- Children under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions for safety reasons
- There are also health and physical conditions that may be aggravated by certain attractions (including but not limited to: expectant mothers, those with heart conditions, pace makers, spinal problems, neck braces, travel sickness or visitors with reduced mobility). The consumer takes note of and abide by the information given at the attraction entrances
- Some shows, attractions, parts of Disney parks, animations, shops and restaurants are opened only to certain seasons and can be closed, modified, delayed or deleted without advance notice
- Vouchers may not be copied, resold or duplicated and may only be used once. Misuse may result in confiscation of voucher or tickets
- Euro Disney shall not accept Vouchers with deletions, alterations or Vouchers that have already been used
- The name under which the Voucher(s) are purchased and issued will be passed by LivingSocial to Disney, and this person (and not any other person) must arrive at the Parks to exchange the LivingSocial Voucher(s) for entry to the Parks for him or herself, plus their party where applicable. Entire party must arrive together, with named lead person, or entry will be denied
- Valid personal photo identification for the named lead person shall be required by Disney for the exchange of voucher, which identification must correspond to the name on the voucher
- Please check Disney's website for information on Disney's facilities for disability access: visit.disneylandparis.co.uk/disabled-visitors/index.xhtml.
- Children allowed
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • Enjoy By March 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms