French Luxury in the Sun King's Private Residence
Pavillon Henri IV • Saint Germain en Laye, France
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double Room (£132), with Welcome Drinks and Entry to Château de Saint-Germain (£149)
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- VIP Bathrobes and Slippers
King Louis XIV of France earned the name Sun King after his fondess for the star—giver of warmth, light, and life. Enjoy a break to the magnificent place of his birth, Pavillon Henri IV, with this Escape to the outskirts of Paris—and you may begin to feel as if the world revolves around you.
Rays just £132 (up to a £217 value) for a one-night stay for two people at the elegant residence in Saint-Germain-en-Laye—approximately 18 miles from the Palace of Versailles. You'll lay your crown in a luxurious double Deluxe room with views of the city and the Seine, as well as a king-size bed, en suite, and VIP bathrobes and slippers. Alternatively, for £149 (up to a £255 value), you'll get the same overnight package as well as a welcome drink each in the hotel's Gallery Bar, and two tickets to the jaw-dropping Château de Saint-Germain.
In the morning, an American breakfast buffet is served in the perfect spot from which to survey your sunny kingdom—the Panoramic Restaurant, with still more spectacular views of the capital.
Then, you can head to the Eiffel Tower by taking Line A of the Réseau Express Régional metro system—and take in all of Paris' delights whilst you're there, including The Louvre and gorgeous Ladurée on the Champs Élysées. If you've opted for entry to the Château de St-Germain—housed on the same grounds as the hotel—you can explore its National Museum of Archaeology, wherein reside such famous finds as the Venus of Brassempouy.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Direct flights are available to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) with British Airways, easyJet, and more (not included).
"Saint-Germain-en-Laye will speak to the oft return traveller to France, and it will whisper sweet nothings to the those in search of a romantic night, a confidential meeting, or even a heartening bit of solitude."-- France Revisited
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers are not included
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher available all weekends (Friday - Sunday)
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double Room
- Voucher includes Daily American Buffet Breakfast and VIP Bathrobes and Slippers
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +33 (0)1 39 10 15 15 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings