A Vintage Twist in Lancashire's Rolling Countryside
The Castle Inn • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£64) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People
- Full English Breakfast
- Wine if Dining (Overnight Option)
- Three-Course Meal on First Evening and Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Option Only)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth—not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
A one-night stay for two is just £64 (up to a £128 value), or a two-night stay—including a three-course dinner—just £129 (up to a £282.80 value). Artists, writers, and travellers have been resting their heads at the charming village inn for centuries, and it has since been lovingly restored without losing its original character. Wax lyrical about your vintage boutique room where you'll find antique furniture, unique baths, and cosy beds. Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing. Later on, relax by the fires in the bar whilst versing yourself with the exciting menu. Guests staying for two nights will receive a three-course meal made using the finest local ingredients on the first evening. Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays.
Like a well-crafted sonnet there's something emotive about the Lancashire countryside; perched on the edge of the Lake District there are abundant walking and cycling trails to occupy active travellers. Nestled by the banks of the River Wenning, the hotel is a good base for fishing and shooting, or paying the Yorkshire Dales a visit.
The package is for two people. Friday and Saturday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement per night, payable directly to the hotel. Hornby is located on the A683, just off the M6 approximately 9.5 miles from Lancaster. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Breakfast was on-point too, several touches—not least an offer of super-strong, sleep-busting tea—illustrative of the attention to detail in play."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Voucher excludes 14 February 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- A supplement of £20 for a Friday or Saturday stay to be paid directly to the hotel
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Vintage Boutique room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Full English Breakfast, Wine if Dining (Overnight Option), Three-Course Meal on First Evening and Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Option Only), Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01524 222279 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings