A Regal Getaway with a Gourmet Twist
West Lodge Park • Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Wine on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner for Two
Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, and James I could often be seen on horseback at Trent Country Park, Hertfordshire back in the day. Make like the upper crust and find your own happy hunting ground in Hadley Wood—a mile-and-a-half from Cockfosters Tube station and home to manor houses, croquet, golf, and, yes, horse-riding—all courtesy of this week's Escape to West Lodge Park .
You and your other half can expect a royally good night's sleep when you stay overnight in a Classic room at the four-star retreat for £99 (up to a £230.50 value). You'll lay your bejewelled headgear at the foot of a double bed in accommodation that includes en suite with power shower, fluffy towels, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, Egyptian cotton linen and goose-down duvets and pillows, Wi-Fi, and a welcome bottle of 187ml wine each.
Take the silver spoon from your mouth and make way for your inclusive gourmet three-course dinner at the Mary Beale Restaurant—you'll choose from delectable, locally-sourced dishes from a refined menu prepared with expertise by executive chef Wayne Turner and his team. Breakfast is also included come morning.
If your duties require you to stay nearby, there's putting and croquet to be enjoyed in the hotel grounds, as well as the arboretum with more than 50 types of pine. Alternatively, have your motorcade escort you to the historic Trent Country Park, to see the spectacular themed Capel Manor Gardens or rare flora of Myddelton House, or just a little way away to the beautiful Hatfield House. If you'd rather fill your itinerary with shopping, theatre, and culture in the capital, hop on the Tube at Cockfosters, less than two miles away, and get your hobnob on for an evening.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Thursday to Sunday. For reservations, please call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Experience Hertfordshire's beauty, from villages and towns steeped in history to the spectacular surrounding countryside."-- Enjoy Hertfordshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 28, 2013
- For reservations, please call Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for Thursday-Sunday stays only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast, Glass of Wine Each on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 020 8216 3900 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2013 • Enjoy By April 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings