Safari and Gourmet Dining Experience in the Wilds of Kent
Livingstone Cottage • Kent, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Safari Experience for Up to Six People (Prices Start at £600)
- Daily Full Kentish Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Bubbly or Amarula Each
- VIP Safaris in Land Rover with Personal Ranger Guide
- Private Chef to Prepare Evening Meals and Breakfast
- Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream. but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with gourmet cuisine and stylish accommodation. The traditional Livingstone Cottage in Kent is offering a hand-picked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and the rest of the pack.
The delightful cottage is nestled within Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and offers three elegant bedrooms with luxury furnishings and stunning views. Up to six explorers can stay at the property for £600 (up to a £1,200 value)—from as little as £50 per person, per night. The double bedroom has an en suite and the 'Bridal Suite' includes a four-poster bed and roll-top bath. The cottage has period features alongside unrivalled views over 100 aces of Kentish savannah—all just under an hour away from London by rail or road.
In the evening you and your guests can relax in the snug, or the garden with a Banana Cup—traditional African cocktail—alongside freshly prepared appetisers whilst listening to the sounds of the Serengeti as dinner is carefully prepared by your private chef. During the stay, guests will be treated to a Kentish meal with locally-sourced ingredients and on the second evening the cuisine will be African fusion. Authentic dishes include vetkoek with curried mince (a sweet doughy bread filled with curried mince) and sopa de ajo (a spicy garlic flavoured soup) all complemented by South African wines, beers, and ciders. Each morning you will be treated to a full Kentish breakfast before embarking on your safari adventure.
Your personal Ranger will guide you and your party on a private VIP safari around the world renowned Port Lympne Wild Animal Park in a Land Rover. The vehicle will stop en route so you will have ample opportunity to view over 200 free-roaming animals, and to get some great photos of the wildlife—be sure to have the camera and binoculars ready. Your ranger will regale the group with interesting facts and amusing stories about the animals you encounter including; rhinos, elephants, and giraffes. The Escape also includes tickets to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks.
This Escape accommodates up to six people. The offer is for a two-night consecutive stay and excludes Christmas and Boxing Day when the Cottage is closed. Children are welcome.
Monday to Thursday—£600 (up to a £1,200 value)
Sunday and Monday, and Bank Holidays—£700 (up to a £1,400 value)
Friday and Saturday—£800 (up to a £1,600 value)
"Visitors can delight at the antics of lively colobus monkeys and langurs in their open enclosures, marvel at the curious and agile lemurs in the 'Walking with Lemurs' experience and come face to face with tigers in their glass fronted enclosures."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people, must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 12, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes 2, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 23 February, 16 March, 5, 6, 27 April, plus the 14th of every month throughout 2013
- Option A: based on 2 night stay Monday to Thursday stays only
- Option B: based on 2 night stay Sunday, Monday and Bank holidays only
- Option C: based on 2 night stay Friday and Saturday only
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Kentish Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Bubbly or Amarula Each, VIP Safaris in Land Rover with Personal Ranger Guide, Private Chef to Prepare Evening Meals and Breakfast, Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 0274 (Monday to Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm) prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2014 • Enjoy By February 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings