A Cool Dublin Castle for Hip Couples and Fun Families
Clontarf Castle • Dublin 3, Ireland
- One- (£84) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Kir Royal Welcome Drink Each
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant or Bar
- Discounted €19.50 Early Bird Two-Course Dinner
- Children Up to 12 Go Free if Sharing with Parents (Includes One Breakfast)
- Discounts for Hop-on, Hop-off Bus, Zoo, and Guinness Storehouse
- Late Checkout
- Easter Availability
What do classical heavyweight Handel and Thin Lizzy's rocker-poet Phil Lynott have in common? They've both penned tunes inspired by Dublin's grand and impressive Clontarf Castle, since transformed into a luxurious hotel for those seeking a glamourous getaway.
Compose a harmonious break of your own with an overnight stay for two people for £84 (up to a £162.32 value); or make it two nights for £159 (up to a £275.56 value). A castle has stood on this site for centuries, and the quality of the accommodation suggests it will be here for centuries still; beyond the imposing ivy-clad turrets you'll discover thoroughly modern, inviting rooms, and with a late checkout, you'll able to enjoy them for longer.
You'll receive a rockstar's welcome with a welcome drink of Kir Royal each, and breakfast is included each morning. The hotel also houses the elegant restaurant Fahrenheit Grill, in which you will receive a bottle of house wine to share if dining on two courses each (LivingSocial customers will receive the special price of €19.50 per person for a two-course meal). Afterwards, we recommend a drink amid the vaulted ceilings and open fireplaces of the Knight's Bar.
It's no surprise that Dublin is beloved of musicians, artists, and old fashioned romantics the world over; the city brims with passion and charm. Around two miles from Dublin city, soak up the legendary nightlife in Temple Bar or head to Café en Seine for a touch of Parisian style, à la Dublin; celebrate the national tipple at the Guinness Storehouse; or go for a romantic stroll along the Liffey and into St Stephen's Green. To assist with your exploration you'll receive discounts of up to 10% on some of Dublin's amazing attractions including; The Guinness Storehouse, the Hop-on, Hop-off Bus, and the Zoo.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. There is also availability during the Easter holidays. Children up to 12 can stay free if sharing with adults. One child's breakfast is included. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The laid-back Irish capital is a somehow harmonious blend of Victorian pubs, rows of elegant Georgian town houses in silvery stone, and glittering modern buildings."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 19, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes 2, 9, 14, 15, 16, 23 February, 8-23 March 2013 inclusive
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Kir Royal Welcome Drink Each, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant or Bar, Discounted €19.50 Early Bird Two-Course Dinner, Children Up to 12 Go Free if Sharing with Parents (Includes One Breakfast), Discounts for Hop-on, Hop-off Bus, Zoo, and Guinness Storehouse, Late Checkout, Easter Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01 833 2321 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • Enjoy By April 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings