Six Courses of Gourmet Heaven in Beautiful North Devon
Northcote Manor • North Devon, United Kingdom
- One- (£179) or Two-Night (£324) Stay in a Superior Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Six-Course Gourmet Tasting Menu on First Evening
Devon is renowned for its bewildering, beautiful views, fresh air, and unspoilt coastline; however at Northcote Manor all this natural wonder plays second fiddle to award-winning gourmet cuisine served up by an exceptionally talented restaurant team.
Dish up an overnight stay for two people at £179 (up to a £385 value); or extend your stay to two nights for £324 (up to a £610 value). The luxurious country house nestled in the Taw Valley enjoys dramatic views of the Devonshire hills and sits in 20 acres of grounds to explore. Your Superior Room features a lovely view across the terrace and includes a bath set in an alcove off the bedroom with separate shower, toilet, and hand basin.
The two AA-Rosette restaurant awaits to serve a delicious six-course gourmet tasting menu on the first evening of your stay with wine to complement several of the dishes. A sample menu includes; chicken liver and duck liver parfait with red onion marmalade, crisp leaves, melba toast, and red wine reduction to start; marinated saddle of local wild moor venison with gratin potatoes, oven baked fig, wilted baby spinach, caramelised carrots, and madeira gravy for a main; and winter berry soufflé with berry compote, strawberry sorbet, and strawberry sauce. If you're still craving culinary indulgence then each morning of your stay you'll wake to a full English breakfast.
Exmoor National Park isn't too far away and covers 265 square miles of valleys, ancient woodland, and rugged coastline—the local area also includes historical towns, villages, and harbours. Exeter is around 29 miles away by car should you fancy a little retail therapy. Return to the hotel in the evening you'll be able to unwind by the hotel's cosy log fire with a small tipple.
"The prevailing mood is helped by pretty views, mullioned windows, studded oak doors, and rich fabrics."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid 2, 9, 16, 23, 29 or 30 March; 13 April; 11 May; and 10 or 20 June 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Voucher includes breakfast and six-course tasting menu on first night
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01769 560 501 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings