Scenic Getaway in Vermont Mountains
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort • Chittenden, VT
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay in a Classic Room ($275), Luxury Lodge Room ($425), or Luxury Suite ($525)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Suites Feature Fireplaces, Kitchenettes, and Sitting Rooms
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Another boring bouquet doesn't bode all that well for you. Save the florist some baby's breath this year and plant your own seeds of romance during a two-night weekday stay in Chittenden, Vermont's Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Get two nights in a classic room ($275), a luxury lodge room ($425), or a luxury suite ($525), all of which include a full breakfast for two. Perfectly pruned for you and a plus one, you'll find a modern lodge feel in the earthy décor and rich, dark woods in all of the rooms. The luxury suites also include fireplaces and kitchenettes or wet bars with separate sitting rooms.
As a member of the Vermont Fresh Network and a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner in 2010, the inn's Chef Casey will cultivate a daily gourmet breakfast of scrumptious seasonal cuisine.
After your morning meal, step outside into the 350-acre wilderness amid the Green Mountain National Forest to see nature in full bloom. Walk to the private beach to enjoy the kayaks, canoes, and paddleboats while admiring the scenery and wildlife; take a horseback riding lesson or a guided trail ride; or read your favorite book by the pool while savoring a glass of wine.
The seeds for a serene Escape have been planted—just be sure you pick this one before it wilts at week's end.
"This property sports one of New England's best views and a relaxing, summery feel, from the expansive front porch of Adirondack chairs to croquet games and horse rides."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Buy as many as you'd like for yourself or as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined per reservation only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Upon departure a 15% Resort Fee and a 9% Vermont state sales tax will be added to your bill
- Voucher is valid for weekday stays only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 1, 2012 • Enjoy By January 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings