A Boutique Suite in The Heart of Rural Wales
manorhaus Llangollen • Denbighshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two in a Boutique Suite
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- One Hour in the Hot Tub with a Glass of Prosecco Each
Llangollen in Denbighshire is a chocolate-box town of beautifully preserved heritage—from its vast green spaces to its red-brick houses with their slate roofs, and its steam train service to its horse-drawn river boats. Experience it all for yourself with an Escape to the five-star 'Restaurant with Rooms', manorhaus Llangollen.
You will stay overnight in a boutique suite at the converted Victorian townhouse for £79 (up to a £205 value). Alternatively, enjoy the same package for two nights for £149 (up to a £395 value). Your spacious, stylishly appointed mini-apartment includes an iPod docking clock, en suite with rain shower, and living area with Douwe Egberts Senseo beverage machine and 32-inch HD TV.
A full Welsh breakfast is included with your stay—think modern cuisine made with locally sourced produce wherever possible, and served in a chic setting of grey upholstered chairs and cubist, contemporary light fittings. The top restaurant serves delicious food seven evenings a week.
Included with your stay is one hour in the property's rooftop hot tub with a glass of Prosecco each, so you're guaranteed a decadent touch of relaxation as you survey the town and surrounding hills. Meanwhile, the town has some excellent shopping on offer, not least for foodies in the delis and independent emporiums and craft lovers amongst the stalls and small stores, and Llangollen Bridge is a popular spot to take in the charm of the town.
This Escape is for two people, and is available from Sunday to Thursday.
"With more sun than Cornwall and less rain than the Lake District it is no wonder that this gateway to North Wales should be so popular with sightseers and walkers of all ages."-- Llangollen
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Not valid during school holidays
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a boutique suite
- Voucher includes daily full Welsh breakfast, one hour in the hot tub with a glass of prosecco each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01978 860775 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings