Small Island, Breathtaking Beauty
Keyonna Beach • Antigua, Antigua
- A Four- ($1,199) or Six-Night ($1,899) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Or, a Four- ($1,499) or Six-Night ($2,299) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Or, a Four- ($1,899) or Six-Night ($2,899) Stay for Two in a Luxury Cottage
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the "Heart of the Caribbean." At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled: from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor, it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches. From its rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to its pastel-green waters, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where the sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach is a beachfront hideaway for adults only. Outfitted with traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with sheer canopies, and super-soft linens, accommodations exude Caribbean cool. Plus, all rooms and cottages are equipped with private verandas or balconies that are just steps from the beach. "For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach," says Travel + Leisure, "which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot."
Thanks to your all-inclusive package, there's no need to whip out your wallet when you're ready to grab a bite. The menu at the hotel's alfresco waterfront restaurant can best be described as international cuisine with an island influence. Guests can expect a catch of the day and staples like pasta, salads, and steak.
Should you wish to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zipline through the rain forest with an Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour; or spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
"If you are looking for a beautiful, quiet, and small hotel right on a magnificent beach with simple, but stylish, rooms and a charming and efficient staff, Keyonna Beach is hard to beat."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children under 12 are not allowed
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
- Night must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings