Unforgettable Memories in Cultural Belfast
Ramada Plaza Belfast • Belfast, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Superior King / Queen Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Green Room Restaurant
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late Checkout
Belfast has undergone a radical transformation and there's never been a better time to visit this cosmopolitan town of good times, great restaurants, and funky bars. Stay just outside the vibrant city courtesy of this Escape to the Ramada Plaza Belfast.
A two-night stay for two people in a Superior King or Queen room is yours for £119 (up to a £245 value). The hotel is a short drive outside Belfast, allowing for peace and tranquility, whilst at the same time providing easy access to the centre when you're ready to explore.
Head to The Green Room Belfast for dinner on one evening and you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany your meal. The kitchen team is passionate about the changing seasons ensuring that produce is both fresh and local. The menu changes regularly and uses only the most tasty of ingredients to create cuisine that best reflects Northern Ireland. Each morning you'll get to tuck into a mouthwatering breakfast to kickstart a busy day.
Before you head into town, be sure to unwind by making use of the hotel's leisure facilities which are included in the package. Make a beeline for the glittering waterfront, peruse Belfast's many shops, or head to a lively pub for a dance to a local band or two. Belfast is a city on the up and you'll certainly have plenty to do during your visit. Oh, and on your last morning there's no need to rush—a late checkout is included.
"[Belfast has] a list of tourist attractions that includes Victorian architecture, a glittering waterfront lined with modern art, foot-stomping music in packed-out pubs and the UK’s second-biggest arts festival."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 10 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on bank holidays or public holidays
- Green Room not open on a Sunday
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior king or queen room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Green Room Restaurant, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 028 9092 3500 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • Enjoy By June 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings