A Night in the Crown Jewel of San Diego
San Diego Marriott La Jolla • La Jolla, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast Buffet for Two at Fresh Restaurant
- Self-Parking for One Vehicle
- Book Up to Two Consecutive Nights
Drawing its name from the Spanish word for "gem," the posh town of La Jolla is exactly that. Just 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego, it's long been the stomping grounds of the rich and famous, with seven miles of picturesque coastline met by verdant hillsides where multi-million-dollar homes look out onto the water. In the bustling downtown, La Jollans have opened a number of sophisticated restaurants, stylish clothing boutiques, and art galleries that draw visitors from around Southern California, if not the entire country. And with one of the world's most revered golf courses just minutes away, not to mention miles of hiking and biking trails crisscrossing the region, La Jolla truly lives up to its name.
In what is known as San Diego's Golden Triangle, the San Diego Marriott La Jolla is situated within minutes of all the best La Jolla has to offer, from the campus at UC San Diego to Torrey Pines Golf Course. You'll also be able to access a skywalk that connects the hotel to University Towne Centre, home to a number of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues, including an ice rink.
After a $17 million renovation, this 15-floor hotel has risen as one of the top hotels in town, featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, an outdoor pool, and three restaurants plus a bar and lounge. Each fully renovated guest room boasts Revive bedding and a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and is appointed with sleek contemporary furnishings. Begin your day with breakfast at the hotel's new Fresh restaurant.
"La Jollans have long considered their village to be the Monte Carlo of California, and with good cause."-- Read Fodor's Review of La Jolla
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- City tax 2.00%, Occupancy tax 10.5%, and Tourism fee $.15 not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms