A Gourmet White Mountain Spa Retreat
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa • Jackson, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Classic or Deluxe Room ($99) or a Superior or Luxury Room ($179) with Daily Breakfast for Two and One $20 Spa Credit
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($279), or Fridays and Saturdays ($399) in a Superior or Luxury Room
- One Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The town of Jackson bills itself as "New Hampshire's Best Kept Secret." Take one look and you'll understand it's no misnomer: Mountaintops drip with bright flowers or pure snow, stately steeples dot the skyline, and bucolic farmlands stretch on for acres. The historic district's cottages, old grammar schools, and a stone castle set high on a hill hint at a storied past. Meanwhile, downtown art and photo galleries, general stores, and Adirondack furniture crafters serve the present population. Whether their time is spent skiing down the White Mountains or fly-fishing in low falls that feed the Wildcat River, visitors to Jackson may make it so the secret's out sooner than later.
To get away from it all, head over a covered bridge built in 1876, through the hedge of Canadian hemlocks, up the steps of the wraparound porch, and into The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa—number 22 on Condé Nast's Top 100 Places to Stay in the World. Bathrobes, feather beds, an outdoor year-round hot tub, gas fireplaces, and steam showers make this resort at the edge of the White Mountain National Forest what The Washington Post called one of the most romantic inns in North America. You'll also enjoy concierge service and a full day spa.
All Classic and Deluxe Rooms, located in the Carriage House, feature traditional floral décor and private bathrooms; some have Jacuzzi tubs. There are no televisions in the Carriage House, giving you ample time to gather around the wood-burning brick fireplace in its shared great room. Superior and Luxury Rooms, located in the Main Inn, are newer and have private baths with two-person Jacuzzi tubs and separate showers, TVs, and their own fireplaces.
• Visit the historic grammar school and castles of Jackson Falls Historic District
• Ski the well-groomed, wind-shielded trails of Black Mountain
• Unwind at the onsite spa, which offers holistic and therapeutic treatments
• Arrange for alternate transportation—by sleigh or by swan—at Nestlenook Farm
• Hike the breathtaking, moderate terrain of White Mountain National Forest and roast marshmallows under the stars
"You won't find a more subtle sophistication anywhere in New Hampshire than the total experience at Thorn Hill: the dining (considered to be among the country's top hotel meals), service, and relaxed elegance here are unrivaled."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Inn at Thorn Hill and Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- If a cancellation/re-scheduling is received on or within 14 days prior to your arrival, your deposit is held for a future stay within six months, less the cancellation fee of $50 when your future reservation is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If a cancellation/re-scheduling is received 15 days or more before arrival the fee is $20; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Dinner is three courses for two off the dining room or lounge menus; available on one night of your stay
- Not recommended for children under the age of 8
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night
- Upgrade to a Suite or a Luxury Plus Room for $50 per night at time of booking; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms