Snap Family Pics in Playa Mujeres
Villa Del Palmar Cancún Beach & Spa Resort • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four- ($995), Five- ($1,243), or Six-Night ($1,492) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a One-Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- Or, a Four- ($1,995), Five- ($2,443), or Six-Night ($2,932) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Two-Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- All-Inclusive of All Meals, Snacks, Beverages, Premium Drinks, and Use of Resort Equipment
- Round-Trip Transportation to Cancun International Airport
- 25% Discount on Spa Services and 50% Discount at Delphinus Dreams Cancun
- Taxes and Services Included
For all the talk of its sugar-sand beaches and shimmering waters, Cancun's family-friendly attractions, world-class shopping, and laid-back vibe have earned this long-time vacation destination some serious buzz. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and revels in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. Whether you opt to score a suntan, study the Mayan ruins at nearby Chichén Itzá, or craft a sandcastle on the beaches of Playa Mujeres, Cancun truly offers something for everyone.
Located along the white-sand beaches of Playa Mujeres, the five-star Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach and Spa Resort boasts killer views, top-notch service, and attractions that cater to the entire family. Decorated with granite countertops, marble floors, and detailed wooden furnishings, your condo-style accommodations offer more than 900 square feet of living space including a private master bedroom, two bathrooms, and a washer/dryer. Relax in your private Jacuzzi, craft a feast in your fully equipped kitchen, and unwind on the private terrace where you can gaze at the majestic Cancun scenery.
When you and your crew are ready to make a splash, the resort's five pools are just steps from your suite. Let one of the on-staff babysitters keep an eye on the kiddos while you take advantage of your personal pool butler. The activities around the resort pack in fun for your entire brilliant brigade—try fishing, horseback riding, or golf for a leisurely way to soak up the sun. Or, take a historical tour and learn more about the area. And in keeping with true Cancun hospitality, you won't have to pay for anything once you arrive, so indulge to your heart's (and stomach's) content at the on-site eateries, which feature regional and international favorites.
"Blending Mayan and modern architecture, this five-star resort is like having your personal home transported to the beaches of Mexico."-- Read Fodor's Review of Villa Del Palmar Cancún Beach & Spa Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Up to two children 12 and under eat and stay free with two paying adults
- Max occupancy in one-bedroom suite is 4; 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under, or 3 adults and 1 child 12 and under
- Max occupancy in a two-bedroom suite is 6; 4 adults and 2 children 12 an under, 3 adults and 3 children 12 an under, or 2 adults and 4 children 12 an under
- Delphinus Dreams Cancun discount can be applied to Dolphin Ride, Primax4, Couples Dream Swim, Trainer for a Day and The One; subject to availability
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms