St. Petersburg: Russia's Cultural Capital
Panorama Travel • St. Petersburg, Russia
- An Eight-Day Trip to St. Petersburg ($1,790 to $2,940 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco to St. Petersburg
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at Nevsky Hotel Grand (or Similar)
- Six Breakfasts
- Three-Hour City Tour of St. Petersburg
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
St. Petersburg, Russia, doesn't follow the normal rhythms of day and night. Far north on the Gulf of Finland, the city experiences long days in the summer (the sun never quite sets from late May to early July) and seemlingly endless winter darkness—extremes that cast its baroque architecture in an ever-changing light.
By day, drawbridges creak open along the Neva River in the pale morning sun, and revelers join round-the-clock merriment for the White Nights summer festival. But Czar Peter the Great's city lives for the evenings, when inventive cuisine fills the chic restaurants and the world's premier performers take the stage at the ballet and opera. Such exalted high culture is at once a celebration of history and a show of defiance, signaling that the spirit of imperial Russia will never surrender its longtime capital.
Bathe in the light of Russia's most European city with this eight-day trip to St. Petersburg, courtesy of Panorama Travel.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco to St. Petersburg.
days 2 to 7: Touch down in St. Petersburg, where you'll catch a private transfer from the airport to your hotel. Your time in St. Petersburg is free to spend as you please. For a look at some of the city's most magnificent architecture, make time for an included three-hour tour. You'll see the Winter Palace, the Admirality, and St. Isaac's and Kazansky Cathedrals, among other landmarks.
Six nights at Nevsky Hotel Grand or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Return to the St. Petersburg airport to catch your return flight, arriving back in the US on the same day.
New York City (JFK) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($1,990); September 11 to December 10 ($1,790)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($2,590); September 11 to October 31 ($2,390); November 1 to December 10 ($2,190)
San Francisco (SFO) departures: July 1 to August 31 ($2,940); September 11 to October 31 ($2,740); November 1 to December 10 ($2,540)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"In St. Petersburg, the grand city of the czars, they call them the 'White Nights': those 80 or so evenings when the city emerges from long months of cold and darkness and celebrates the brief return of nearly round-the-clock daylight."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by July 10, 2013
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies: 30-days cancellation notice in writing is required. Airfare is non-refundable from the time of the voucher redemption. Land cancellation is a subject to $100 fee plus any cancellation fees imposed by hotels and/or tour provider; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires additional fee of $ 450 (if travelling July –August) and $ 350 (if travelling September – December)
- Voucher includes double-occupancy accommodations for six nights at Nevsky Hotel Grand (or similar), six breakfasts, three-hour city tour of St. Petersburg, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and entrance fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Visas are not included and are required. Panorama Travel can help advise on Visa requirements
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2013 • Enjoy By December 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms