A Boutique Bed & Breakfast on Florida's Space Coast
SeaGlass Inn Bed & Breakfast • Melbourne Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Caribbean Breeze, Golden Mango, or Treehouse Loft
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Wine Basket and Floral Bouquet Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Like its namesake in Australia, Florida's Melbourne sits on a beautiful stretch of coastline that draws surfers from around the world. Its colorful downtown is rich with history and flush with shops and restaurants, and a surprisingly robust cultural landscape has taken root here, thanks to a few noteworthy museums and a number of local arts festivals. But at a fraction of the size of its Australian counterpart, Melbourne—on the state's famous Space Coast, just a few miles south of Cape Canaveral—ensures the kind of peace and quiet you won't find in the big city. And the weather here? Australia has nothing on Florida's subtropical climate.
The recently opened SeaGlass Inn Bed & Breakfast, a romantic boutique inn less than a block from the Indian River Lagoon, sets a distinctly Florida mood from the outset. You'll arrive in the tropical courtyard, which features mature mango trees and lush vegetation, a swimming pool, a barbecue grill, and a glass fire pit. Inside this eight-room inn, you'll find elegant yet unpretentious décor—hardwood floors, bamboo furnishings, plantation shutters—and views of the lagoon throughout. With your stay, you'll get complimentary access to bicycles and a happy hour with wine and appetizers.
All three available rooms are situated on the second floor of the inn. The Treehouse Loft features a queen-size bed and a private loft with a sitting area; the Golden Mango guest room is appointed with a hand-carved king-size bed and premium bath with a full-size steam shower; and the Caribbean Breeze room boasts river views, a king-size bed, and an extra-large spa tub with a separate walk-in shower.
"The rooms are gorgeous, the property is pristine, and it screams 'Old Florida with A LOT of class and charm.' The food served for breakfast was inventive and delicious."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms