The Smells, Souks, and Spires of Magical Marrakech
Encounters Travel •
- Four-Day Tour of Marrakech (£195 per Person, Based on Double Occupancy)
- Start Dates on June 27, July 11, July 25, August 8, August 22, September 5, and September 19
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Three Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodation
- Three Dinners and Two Breakfasts
- English-Speaking Tour Guides,
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Tour Includes Horse Carriage Tour, Full City Tour Including Jemaa El Fna Square, Monument Entrance Fees
When it comes to exploring exotic locations, there's nothing quite like the benefit of a local expert's wisdom. That's why we've teamed up with Encounters Travel for the Magical Marrakech Tour. This four-day package takes in everything, from the intoxicating aromas and energy of Marrakech's markets to the timeless architecture and holy sites, with English-speaking guides and an itinerary that offers a real taste of this unforgettably diverse city.
day 1: You'll be met on arrival at the airport and transferred to your hotel in Marrakech. Once settled in, you'll take a horse carriage tour for a couple of hours with a local guide to familiarise you with the local area and the beautiful centre of the city. Overnight in Marrakech hotel; dinner provided.
day 2: On day two you'll begin with a trip to the world-famous Koutoubia Mosque, home to the minaret which has become a symbol of Marrakech, before visiting the Koranic School and its incredible Arabic craftmanship. In the afternoon, peruse the lively souks around Jemaa El Fna square, soaking up the uniquely Moroccan atmosphere of the markets. Overnight in Marrakech hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 3: On day three, you'll be free to explore Marrakech at your leisure, and the souqs and narrow streets are great fun to explore on foot. There are also various additional activities on offer, including an early morning hot air balloon flight, and afternoon quad biking trip into the desert, or a half-day tour into the Atlas mountains to visit a traditional Berber village (additional fees apply). Overnight in Marrakech hotel, breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: Your time is free on day four until transferring to the airport for departure flight.
June 27, July 11, July 25, August 8, August 22, September 5, September 19 (£195 Per Person, up to a £299 value). *Price per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
- Flights aren't included to Marrakech airport (RAK) but are available with easyJet, Ryanair, and more.
- A 24-hour airport arrival and departure transfer service is provided.
- Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- A mandatory single traveller supplement applies; please see fine print for further details.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Marrakech is too packed with mind-boggling distractions and labyrinthine alleyways to adhere to boring linear logic. If you did have a destination, you’d only be waylaid by snake charmers and out-of-control donkey carts."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included (available on request)
- All transport and transfers included
- Availability subject to minimum numbers on each date
- Bookings must be made via the traveller information form detailed on your voucher
- Voucher priced per person based on double occupancy. In order to travel with a friend, you must purchase 2 (1 for each traveller) vouchers
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. If you are happy to share but at the time of booking there is no room share available, we will invoice you for the additional charge (£60) but this can then be refunded/removed once a room share becomes available. More often than not, we are able to arrange a share
- Voucher valid for 1 person only
- Voucher valid for date selected only
- Must have a valid Passport in order to travel
- Voucher includes: Four-Day Tour of Marrakech (£195 per Person), Including:, Start Dates on, June 27, July 11, July 25, August 8, August 22, September 5, and September 19 , Round-Trip, Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel, Three Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations, Three Dinners and Two Breakfasts, English-Speaking Tour Guides, Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print), Tour Includes Horse Carriage Tour and full city tour including Jemaa El Fna Square, Monument Entrance Fees
- Voucher excludes: International flights & travel insurance (available on request), meals not indicated in the itinerary, drinks snacks & personal expenses (eg. laundry), tips
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- You may cancel your voucher within 7 days of purchase and receive a full refund provided it has not been redeemed. After this period, Merchant cancellation policy applies. See traveller information form for details
- Please contact 0800 0886002 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • Enjoy By September 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600