Summer Perfection in a Pretty Oxfordshire Village
The White Hart • Nr Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Double (July 1 to 9, Regatta Week)
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Double (August to October)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Bottle of Wine (Regatta Week)
- Bottle of Champagne in Your Room (August to October Stays)
At the height of summer well-heeled folk descend on Henley-on-Thames for the annual regatta festival—a very English celebration of Pimm's, canapés, and straw hats by the great, flowing Thames. Sample a little of the good life yourself with a visit to The White Hart—a chic 14th-century coaching inn in nearby Nettlebed, Oxfordshire.
A relaxing overnight stay for two people is yours for just £89 (up to a £158 value), or extend your break to two nights for £139 (up to a £294 value). Rowing and Pimm's enthusiasts can indulge in a two-night break during the Henley Regatta week for £249 (up to a £580 value). Nestled in the pretty village of Nettlebed—close to Marlow and Henley—the stylish country inn retains much of its original charm.
A mouthwatering three-course dinner is included with your stay allowing you to experience food with South African influences prepared by the talented kitchen team. Start the morning with a delicious full English breakfast—perfect if you're plotting a day of drinking Pimm's along the riverfront.
Your hotel in Nettlebed is just a short drive from Henley-on-Thames. The delightful market town in Oxfordshire sits in the Thames Valley on a very scenic stretch of the river. Henley plays host to a variety of curiosity and antique shops as well as the award-winning River and Rowing Museum. You're also a short train journey into London should you want to use this as a rural base for a day in the capital.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"A well-heeled kind of place, Henley is an attractive commuter town set on the banks of the river, studded with elegant Georgian architecture, and synonymous with the Henley Royal Regatta."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- All vouchers includes three-course dinner on one night. Two night option includes a bottle of wine (July stays) or champagne (August - October stays)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for dates as stated on purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01491 641245 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings