Perfectly Placed Central London Getaway
Corus Hotel Hyde Park • Greater London, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Standard Double Room with Ideal Central Location
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in the Restaurant
In 1536 Hyde Park served as Henry VIII's private deer park and hunting ground. It's thanks to Charles I who opened it up to the public in 1637, that you can fully enjoy this summer Escape to Corus Hotel Hyde Park: for just £207.85 (up to a £120 value), you and a guest are regally invited for an overnight stay at the idyllically–and ideally–located four-star hotel.
The 200-year old listed Georgian building proudly surveys its parkland domain from No.1 Lancaster Gate where you'll find your standard double room decked out with a flat screen television with multi-channels, a hair-dryer, direct dial telephone with voicemail, a desk, safe, iron, ironing board, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities, and air-conditioning. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also provided.
You'll breakfast like a king with a full, cooked English breakfast each at Olio's Bar & Brasserie conservatory restaurant which overlooks Hyde Park. Whether you choose to lunch like a prince is entirely up to you, but you certainly won't dine like a pauper should you choose to take your dinner in the hotel's Olio's Bar & Brasserie where a bottle of wine will be provided with your meal.
When you've finished surveying the botanical kingdoms of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, you'll find that you're perfectly placed to take advantage of all that the capital has to offer: the bright lights of the West End are on your doorstep and you can fill your carriage with courtly clothes from the shops of Oxford Street, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, and Shepherd's Bush.
This Escape is for two people and is available for a one night stay between July 14 and August 31. Room upgrades are available on request. Stays between Tuesday and Thursday require a £40 supplement to be paid, and the hotel doesn't accept children or pets. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"At 145 hectares, Hyde Park is central London's largest open space."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between July 14 and August 31, 2013
- £40 supplement for a Tuesday - Thursday stay to be paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability. Supplements will apply and are payable directly to the hotel
- Dinner must be booked upon check-in and subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two in a Standard Double Room with Ideal Central Location, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in the Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 736 8601 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings