Family Fun and Cliff-top Views in Shanklin
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel • Shanklin, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and One Child in Standard Room (Add Additional Children for £75)
- Daily Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Cream Tea and Children's Ice Cream in Tea Gardens
- Ferry Crossing Included
The Bishop of Portsmouth once called Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel his summer home; and it's no surprise with enviable sea views from its prime cliff-top location close to Shanklin Old Village. These days it's a welcoming family-run hotel nestled in a peaceful, seafront location.
A two-night stay for two adults and one child is £299 (up to a £646.50 value).Your stay includes the car-ferry from Southampton, Portsmouth, or Lymington. The delightful accommodation features en suite with toiletries, hospitality tray that's replenished daily, Wi-Fi, and access to indoor leisure facilities, including pool, hot tub, sauna, and squash court.
A four-course dinner is included on one evening of your stay in the hotel's Grand View Restaurant, where you'll enjoy delicious cuisine whilst admiring views across the gardens and sea. On one afternoon a cream tea and children's ice cream is on offer to be taken in the hotel's pretty Tea Gardens. Breakfast is also part of your package—expect to choose from the likes of full English and Continental dishes each morning.
Spend an afternoon on one of the two nearby beaches, or maybe looking out at the sea from the cliffs, but what about picking up still-warm bread from one of the trio of parish bakeries, taking in a show at Shanklin Theatre, or rambling in the America Wood—a Site of Special Scientific Interest?
Upgrade to a sea-facing room for £10 per person, per night; a sea-facing room with spa bath for £20 per person, per night; or a sea-facing room with spa bath and private balcony for £25 per person, per night. There is a £20 supplement per adult, and £10 supplement for children for Friday and Saturday night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"With magnificent views of the bay, the hotel has direct access to the beach and the Old Village of Shanklin and yet is away from traffic noise."-- Isle of Wight
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Supplements apply for Friday and Saturday night stays - £20 per adult per night and £10 per child per night
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability and supplements apply - Sea facing rooms (£10 per person per night); Superior sea facing rooms with spa bath (£20 per person per night), Executive sea facing rooms with spa baths and private balcony (£25 per person per night)
- One child stays free of charge. Additional child will be charged £75 per stay
- Voucher includes four-course dinner on 1 evening, cream tea and childrens ice cream in the tea gardens, breakfast and ferry crossing. Please note, car ferry is only included from Southampton - £20 surcharge applies for travel from Portsmouth or Lymington
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01983 869000 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings