A Taste of The Good Life in County Offaly
Tullamore Court Hotel • Co.Offaly, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Executive Room on a Sunday to Wednesday (£49) or Thursday to Friday (£56)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Book Multiple Days
Did you know that Tullamore in picturesque Co. Offaly is home to Tullamore Dew—a popular Irish whisky—as well as being the vibrant shopping capital of the Midlands? See all this and more for yourself courtesy of this Escape to the four-star Tullamore Court Hotel in the centre of the popular town.
An overnight stay for two adults between Sunday and Wednesday is £49 (up to a £108.65 value), or on Thursday or Friday it's £56 (up to a £98.70 value); and you can book as many overnighters as you like. You'll wake in an executive room, which comes complete with queen-size bed, spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in power shower, work area, Bose stereo system, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Want to know where your food comes from? That would be the Furlong Bar, The Restaurant, or The Bistro, where ingredients are locally sourced wherever possible, and the modern fusion menus feature dishes such as roast rump of Irish lamb, grilled monkfish, and golden pearl brownie cake.
If it's time you took a break, spend it at the hotel's award-winning leisure centre, with its 20-metre swimming pool, kids' club, crèche, and games room, and well-appointed gymnasium. Alternatively, get into the great outdoors; Offaly County offers sights including Birr, Charleville, Kinnitty, and Leap castles, the monastic site of Clonmacnoise, Clara Bog Nature Reserve, Lough Boora Parklands—home of the last of Ireland's grey partridge—and Moneygall, ancestral home of Barack Obama.
"Fine dining is complemented by a wide range of interesting wines. Luxurious accommodation, award-winning leisure facilities, and friendly staff will complete your stay."-- Discover Ireland
the fine print
- Selected dates available up to September 30, 2013
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Once booked your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive room
- Check out 2pm
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Executive Room (Prices from £49), Late 2 p.m. Checkout, Book Multiple Days
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 00353 57 934 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms