Living Large in the Heart of Dallas
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh • Dallas, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Room or Junior Suite
- Valet Parking
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Rising out of the central Texas prairie like a cowboy walking into the sunset, the shimmering skyscrapers of Dallas cast a long shadow. Inside the city, there's plenty of Lone Star attitude to bring out the Texan in all of us, from tangy barbecue to leather boots and live country music. Still, the city has hardly escaped the commercial sheen of modernity, with upscale shopping and fine dining becoming a way of life in this the-bigger-the-better town.
The Big D didn't used to be so big. In fact, before all the skyscrapers popped up, Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh was the tallest building west of the Mississippi and home to the city's first penthouse (decorated by the renowned interior designer Dorothy Draper, naturally). Built in 1923 on the corner of Maple Avenue and Wolf Street, this Art Deco structure recently underwent a $36 million renovation, keeping its historic bones while adding modern boutique-style hotel amenities. In addition to gorgeous décor like custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture, rooms feature extras like flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, and Wi-Fi.
T/X Restaurant, the hotel's upscale-yet-casual eatery, whips up innovative Texas-inspired cuisine—you'll find hearty steak and eggs at breakfast and robust dishes like the bourbon and honey mustard-topped salmon at dinner.
"It was lovely. We enjoyed everything about it. Every staff member was professional, efficient, and courteous. We can't wait to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)