A Beautiful Four-Star Hotel on Edinburgh's Fringes
Norton House Hotel & Spa • Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- Seven-Day Availability Including Edinburgh Fringe Festival
London has the West End. New York has Broadway. And once a year, Edinburgh has the Fringe. There's plenty of time for the Big Smoke and Big Apple, but you'll have to get in quick if you want to discover the theatrical spectacle of Scotland's capital in August. Lucky, then, that we've staged this Escape at the luxury Norton House Hotel & Spa.
You and your fellow patron of the arts will stay for two nights in an executive room at the four-star establishment for £249 (up to a £454 value). You'll return from yet another sell-out show to spacious accommodation that features en suite with rain shower, bath, bathroom TV, bathrobe, Gilchrist & Soames amenities, and underfloor heating; seating area and work desk with stationery; oversized flat-screen TV with satellite channels; hospitality tray with tea- and coffee-making facilities; fridge with mineral water at no additional charge; turndown service; air-conditioning; Wi-Fi access; and, in many cases, balcony or terrace.
Feed your appetite for culture with your inclusive afternoon tea in the grand drawing room on one afternoon; you'll savour the taste of all things homemade, from finger sandwiches and warm scones with preserves and clotted cream to pastries and specialist cakes as well as a choice of fresh leaf teas. You can also expect to take in a full English breakfast each morning; it's all part and parcel of your visit.
For international shows from theatre to stand-up and cabaret to opera, Edinburgh in Fringe season is just the ticket: among the 2,871 shows on the programme this year, expect comedy from Adam Buxton, Stewart Lee, Vikki Stone, and Al Murray; new theatre by playwrights David Greig, Philip Ridley, and John Godber; and even a reinterpretation of The Shawshank Redemption starring the likes of Omid Djalili, Paul Nicholls, and Ian Lavender. If you'd rather be among the audience for some of the capital's less dramatic free attractions, though, allow the National Museum of Scotland, Writer's Museum, Scottish National Gallery, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, and Greyfriar's Kirk to take centre-stage.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This extended Victorian mansion, set in 55 acres of parkland, is peacefully situated just outside the city and is convenient for the airport."-- The AA
the fine print
- SatNav postocode: EH28 8LX
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Your booking is made once your dates are purchased
- Once purchased, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea for Two, Seven-Day Availability Including Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact 0131 333 1275 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms