Relaxing East Coast Getaway to Drogheda
Scholars Townhouse Hotel • Drogheda, Ireland
- One- (£75) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Main Course Each in Award-Winning Restaurant
- Glass of Wine Each on Arrival in Gastrolounge
Once a Victorian monastery, the Scholars Townhouse has been renovated into a boutique hotel by the McGowan family in the heart of Drogheda, Co. Louth. Recently awarded Best Hotel Restaurant Louth 2013 by the RAI, this hotel is packed full of warm Irish hospitality and homely touches—the perfect place to unwind.
Two people can stay one night in a Standard room for £75 (up to a £152.56 value), or have an extended sojourn for £119 (up to a £245.21 value). Rooms have retained their original, old world charm despite being updated to a modern and luxurious standard. They're equipped with a double or twin bed, power shower, hair dryer, tea maid, iron, TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The hotel's fine dining restaurant is where you'll enjoy a main course each; sample seasonal dishes with locally-sourced ingredients as prepared by Executive Head Chef David Kelly and Sous Chef Stewart O'Reilly. The restaurant features ceilings depicting hand-painted frescoes of the Battle of the Boyne alongside oak-panelled walls and beautiful mirrors and paintings. The Gastrolounge offers a selection of fine wines, craft beers, local whiskeys, barista-style coffee, and an abundance of spirits and liquors—here you'll enjoy a glass of wine each on arrival. Wake each morning to a hearty breakfast.
The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Drogheda's City Centre with all amenities and a host of attractions just a stones throw away; perhaps stroll into town to discover a pub with live Irish music or head a little further to the beach or Slane Castle. Dublin isn't far away either—just 35 miles in the car to explore Ireland's buzzing capital.
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. There is a €10 charge for breakfast served in room. Children under 12 can stay for free if staying in parents room but meals are charged additionally. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"There are numerous historic delights tucked away from the main avenues waiting to be discovered such as the imperious medieval St. Laurence Gate, Millmount Museum and Martello Tower."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 September, 2013
- Not valid on Saturdays
- Not valid on 28-29 June; 5-7, 12-13, 19-22, 28-31 July; 1-3, 15-17, 21-22, 29-31 August; 1, 14-15 September
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Voucher includes: daily breakfast, main course each in award-winning restaurant, glass of wine each on arrival in Gastrolounge
- Supplement applies on all steaks and lobster
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Wifi available
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 00353 (0)41 9835410 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings