History on the Rails in Chattanooga
Chattanooga Choo Choo • Chattanooga, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room Any Days of the Week ($174)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Train Car, Sundays through Thursdays ($209)
- Two Tickets to the Model Railroad Museum
- Two $25 Dining Credits
Grab your walking shoes—Chattanooga's leafy pathways and miles of waterfront trails secure the Tennessee city's reputation as one of the country's most pedestrian-friendly towns. There's more than enough Southern charm to go around in this picturesque locale, where you'll find a plethora of activities from family-friendly arts and culture to adult-oriented nightlife to round out your view. Framed by various mountains and ridges and anchored in the heart of downtown, colorful Chattanooga has earned its nickname as "The Scenic City."
Hop aboard the Chattanooga Choo Choo—where the "RR" sign announces Rest and Relaxation. This one-of-a-kind historic hotel was once a bona fide railway station; but today, some sleeper cars have transformed into guest rooms, the baggage area has become the The Station House Restaurant, and the terminal dome room now plays host to the main lobby. In addition to two cozy double beds, Standard and Train Car rooms come with free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker, and more.
After checking in, roll full steam ahead to the Model Railroad Museum, home of one of the largest model railways open to the public. If you want to stretch your legs, hike through Rock City past ancient stone formations or climb to the top of Lookout Mountain for a stunning view. Dinnertime calls for a trip to the Silver Diner—a casual '50s-style pizza eatery inside a converted train car. Later, treat yourself to an old-time malt or hand-dipped ice cream cone at the Sweet Stop Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe.
"Its lobby showcases what was once the grand entrance to Terminal Station. A former streetcar rides the rails on a journey around the grounds, while nearby there's a massive model railroad display."-- Chicago Tribune
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 4 and February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee and $6 parking (per day) not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 8-13, 18-21, 24-26, October 14-19, 22-24, November 1-2, 25-28, December 31, January 17-18, 24-25 and February 21-22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings