Victorian Flair in Historic Mount Vernon
Hotel Brexton • Baltimore, MD
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night ($189) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Its geography Southern, its politics Northern, and its traditions somewhere in between, Baltimore has always had a mind of its own. It's a city where if you think the colonial-era history is rich, you should try the cream of crab soup. Grab a spoon and pull up a chair to Escape to a town where good company and kitschy character abound.
Step back in time amid the Victorian row houses of the Mount Vernon Historic District with a stay at the Hotel Brexton. Rich colors and sleek furnishings make this boutique spot effortlessly cool, while its ten-block proximity to the Inner Harbor makes it exceptionally convenient. After lounging in the flower-filled courtyard—complete with bistro-style patio tables—climb the property's spiral staircase to your airy accommodations where flat-panel TVs, iPod docking stations, and luxe bath amenities await. Wake up to warm sunlight pouring into your cream-colored surroundings before grabbing a gourmet European breakfast and heading for the Harbor.
Brush up on the city's colorful past and promising future at the place Baltimore Heritage, Inc. bestowed with a 2010 Historic Preservation Award before you explore the neighborhood's streets that lead you to local shopping, dining, art, and theater. Later, take a stroll around the world-renowned Inner Harbor, just a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Or, catch a show at Centerstage.
"Our room was very comfortable. We enjoyed meeting other guests when having breakfast each morning in the cozy breakfast room. We will definitely return to Hotel Brexton!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays only
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and internet access
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $29 per person per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days (72 hours) in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings