Cruisin' and Surfin' in The Sunshine State
THG Holidays • Swansea, United Kingdom
Think California and you think bronzed beachgoers, movie studios, and serious shopping. And you'd be right to, but let's not forget the deserts, mountains, parks, and spas of the sunshine state. Make like a wide-eyed would-be starlet and head to the land of opportunity courtesy of this week's Escape from THG Holidays: ten nights in Southern California taking in Anaheim, Newport Beach, San Diego, and Palm Springs, including flights, transfers, and car hire, from £1,299 per person (a saving of up to 28% based on double occupancy)*.
- 10-Night California Self-Drive Tour
- All Accommodation Included
- Return Flights from London Heathrow
- Car Hire Included from Anaheim to LAX
- Anaheim, Newport Beach, San Diego, and Palm Springs
- Please Note: Not Valid for Single Travel, You Must Select the '2 Travelers' Option
- Recommended Packing List
No audition is necessary to get you on-location at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort; you'll stay here for two nights in a standard room that includes one king-size or two queen-size beds, en suite with deluxe amenities, 37-inch flat-screen HD TV with premium channels, pay-per-view, and Nintendo videogames, microwave, refrigerator, and Wi-Fi access.
Allow us to turn the spotlight onto the so-dubbed Heart of Orange of County: here your chic establishment is situated within walking distance of Disneyland California Adventure Park, as well as near to Knott's Berry, Crystal Cathedral, and Angel Stadium; home to the eponymous baseball team. No self-respecting wannabe star could pass up the chance to visit The Grove of Anaheim while you're here, too; it was formerly the Sun Theater, and before that Tinseltown Studios.
The region has made a name for itself based on its gorgeous stretches of sand, but you'll discover more than that during your three nights at the Fairmont Newport Beach, where you'll stay in the Fairmont Room, complete with marble entry and en suite with combined bath and shower, spacious work area, and Wi-Fi access.
Top billing of course goes to the area's many beaches, but the best supporting acts include the Newport Center, Fashion Island, Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Pier, Newport Sports Museum, the Dory Fish Market, Crystal Cove State Park, and The Wedge for surf enthusiasts.
San Diego's streets may not be paved with gold, but it'll have you ooh-ing and aah-ing from the minute you arrive at the Hyatt Andaz San Diego for your two-night stay in a standard room. Your A-list accommodation features super-stylish décor, en suite with terry bathrobes, 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Wi-Fi access, welcome drink on arrival, and VIP nightclub access.
There are a wealth of attractions in America's Finest City; worthy of more than a screen test are not only its 15 beaches, but Belmont Amusement Park, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, SeaWorld San Diego, Mission San Diego de Alcala, and Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
If there was an Oscar for the best place to kick back and relax, Palm Springs would get more than a nod, as would the Marriott Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, where you'll be spending three nights in a standard room that includes one king-size or two queen-size beds, marble en suite with shower and bath combo, desk area, air-conditioning, and trip on the Palm Springs aerial tramway.
Don't forget to thank your agent as you accept your entry to the desert resort city, with its backdrop of sand dunes and mountains, Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium, Palm Springs Air Museum, Palm Springs Walk of Stars, Plaza Theatre, Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, and the Joshua Tree National Park.
This Escape is priced per person, based on double occupancy. Please note that car parking charges will be apply, payable locally. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
- Local Currency
- Travel Insurance
the fine print
- This promotion is not valid for single travel. Price based per person based on double occupancy. In order to travel you must select the '2 travelers' option
- Flight times and transfers are included and will be assigned once your details have been sent (see next point)
- Within 48 hours of voucher receipt, please contact THG Holidays by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide them with the following: Full name, Date of birth , Passport number with expiry date, Home address, Mobile phone number, LivingSocial voucher number
- Valid for dates purchased only. Dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Based upon double occupancy;Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes: 10-Night California Self-Drive Tour , All Accommodation Included, Return Flights from London Heathrow, Car Hire Included from Anaheim to LAX, Anaheim, Newport Beach, San Diego, and Palm Springs
- Restrictions apply regarding car hire. Must hold a valid full drivers license
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other bookings or promotions
- Please call 01792 483320 for more information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms