Reconnect in Big Bear Lake
Big Bear Vacations • Big Bear Lake, CA
- A $400 Lodging Voucher Toward a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in Any Non-Lakefront Property ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Basic Mountain Cabin with Two Sky Chair Tickets ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Premier Mountain Cabin with a Two-Hour Cruiser Bike Rental, a Two-Hour Kayak Rental, and Two Sky Chair Tickets ($449)
- Includes Damage Waiver and Resort Booking Fee
- Not Included: 9% Tax Plus a $100 Cleaning Fee
Big Bear Lake is Southern California's premier four-season playground. Less than two hours from Los Angeles, this rustic mountain town features ponderosa pines in place of palm trees and pick-up trucks instead of convertibles, with visitors from around the region flocking here to hike the San Bernardino Mountains, fish and waterski on the alpine lake, and soak up the serenity of the backcountry.
Courtesy of Big Bear Vacations, you can choose from these mountain cabins. Premier Mountain Cabins can come equipped with one or more amenities like pool tables, game rooms, and extra space, while Basic Mountain Cabins make for cozy hideaways with wood-burning fireplaces or outdoor hot tubs. Guests interested in a larger cabin or a longer stay can use their voucher toward an upgrade. Awaken each day and relax with a cup of coffee before exploring the surrounding area—all properties are within just a few minutes of the lake, the forest and the village.
Guests who enjoy fishing will want to make their way to Big Bear Lake Sporting Goods, situated on the south shore of the lake. They'll set you up with all the equipment you'll need—and give you a few pointers—to reel in rainbow trout, catfish, and crappie, among other species.
Before you set out to explore, drop into the Big Bear Discovery Center to learn a bit about the area. There is plenty of hiking to suit all fitness levels here, with the 2.4-mile Castle Rock Trail offering stunning views and a bit of elevation gain and the Cougar Crest Trail upping the ante to 5 miles. Mountain biking is hugely popular here too, with more than 100 miles of trails winding through the area. For a bird's-eye view, take to the skies via a scenic Sky Chair ride at Snow Summit Adventure Park.
At some point, find your way to the Big Bear Alpine Zoo. Situated in the mountains of the San Bernardino National Forest, the zoo serves as a rehabilitation center for orphaned and injured animals. There, you'll encounter a variety of wildlife, from bears and bobcats to owls and eagles—even an arctic fox. Later, enjoy a sunset ride on your cruiser bike, courtesy of GetBoards.
"This was a wonderful deal. The people at Big Bear Vacations are wonderful and the cabin we picked was clean and well kept."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; children are allowed
- Vouchers include property rent fee, damage waiver and resort booking fee
- 9% tax and $100 Cleaning Fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Pet friendly properties are available
- Upgrades are available for larger or more luxurious vacation rentals and/or longer stays
- Blackout dates include August 30-September 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings