Cotswolds Hotel with an Award-Winning Restaurant
Stonehouse Court Hotel • Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Double
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
Is it any wonder that Gustav Holst and Herbert Howells took inspiration for their symphony and piano quartet from the Cotswolds? With all its rolling hills, castles, abbeys, and manors, the place is, after all, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Bring the vision of loveliness who makes you hear music for a romantic stay in the picturesque region at The Stonehouse Court Hotel.
This Escape will hit all the right notes: two people will spend two nights in standard double room at the 17th-century manor house for £169 (up to a £351 value). You'll want to write a love theme to your accommodation from the minute you set eyes on it: your room features elegant countrified décor, seating area, en suite with bathtub and shower, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Henry's Restaurant will be perfectly in tune with your appetite; find out for yourselves when you take your inclusive daily breakfast, three-course meal on the first night, and bottle of wine when you dine on the second night. Allow us to get you into the rhythm of the place: expect fine modern European fare with Eastern influences, all composed of local, seasonal ingredients wherever possible.
The real crescendo, though, has to be the surrounding area: Stroud farmer's market was started by Jasper Conran and Isabella Blow in the Nineties, and goes on every Saturday; The Subscription Rooms and Cotswold Playhouse are the places to be for culture and entertainment; or further afield, historic sights include Beverston Castle, Calcot Manor, Cirencester Abbey, Corsham Court, Newark Park, Tetbury Market House, Woodchester Mansion, and of course Broadway Tower, which was built by the sixth Earl of Coventry as an expression of his love for his wife.
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Glorious villages riddled with beautiful old mansions of honey-coloured stone, thatched cottages, atmospheric churches and rickety almshouses draw crowds of visitors to the Cotswolds."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited availability on Saturdays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- No children
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast, three-course dinner on first evening and bottle of wine if returning to dine on second evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0843 357 5557 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 52% savings